This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
20+ Meatless Recipes – Perfect For Lent!
With Lent here, I thought you guys would enjoy a Round-Up of Meatless Recipes. I know there are lots of folks that get stumped on Fridays for what to cook (Me included!), well now you have MORE than enough recipes to choose from 🙂 I have everything from breakfast to dinner listed below and they are divided into categories so that you can find them easy.
- The Perfect Vegetable Omelette
- Pumpkin Banana Pancakes
- French Toast Casserole
- Apple Caramel French Toast Bake
- Blueberry Breakfast Delight
- Apple Raisin French Toast Bake
- Green Chile and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Hot Cereal
- 100+ Smoothies
Appetizers and Sides
- Baked Crab Rangoon
- Stuffed Crab Cake Bowls
- Grilled Zucchini Nachos
- Tropical Quinoa Salad
- Mango Coleslaw
- Broccoli Slaw and Ramen Salad
- Strawberry and Broccoli Salad
- Scalloped Root Vegetable Casserole
- Mahi Mahi with Jerk Seasoning
- Mahi Mahi Tacos with Mango Broccoli Slaw
- Mahi Reuben Sandwiches
- Blackened Chilean Sea Bass with Spicy Fruit Salsa
- Chilean Sea Bass with Pineapple Dijon Sauce
- Maple Glazed Salmon
- Teriyaki Salmon Recipe with Sriracha Cream Sauce
- Root Beer Glazed Salmon
- Honey Baked Salmon in Foil
- Honey Lime Baked Salmon
- Baked Salmon in a Light Lemon Sauce
- Tilapia with Lemon Basil Butter and Tropical Quinoa Salad
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Hummus Pizza
- One Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Skinny Alfredo Sauce
- Skinny Tomato Alfredo Sauce
- Tortellini and Fresh Tomato Pasta
- Pecan Mushroom Burgers
- Pumpkin Grilled Cheese
- Grilled Cheese and Jelly Sandwich
- Grilled Cheese and Veggie Sandwich
- Grilled Salmon and Strawberry Salad
- Baked Salmon with Honey Citrus Glaze
- Balsamic Glazed Salmon
What is one of your favorite Meatless Recipes?
Be sure to check out more recipes from Food Wine Sunshine! And follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google +.
3 thoughts on “20+ Meatless Recipes – Perfect For Lent!”
Thank you so much for sharing this huge recipe collection with us at Merry Monday. Lots to choose from!
Vegetarian and vegan lifestyles are very popular these days. This is a great list for anyone to have handy whether they follow that diet or not, if they’re a cook! Thanks for linking up with delicious dishes recipe party!
Thank you for visiting 🙂