This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Chilean Sea Bass Recipe with Pineapple Dijon Sauce
I have a delicious Chilean Sea Bass recipe for you guys today. Did you know that Chilean Sea Bass is considered to be the Filet Mignon of fish? It is very light and cooks so easily!
I used Old Bay Seasoning and sprinkled it over both sides of the Chilean Sea Bass, then sauteed it in about a teaspoon of Coconut Oil. You can use Extra Virgin Olive Oil, but I love the taste of Coconut Oil…especially when cooking seafood!
I wanted a sauce that wasn’t too sweet, and had contrasting flavors and the Pineapple Dijon is just that! As you can see, I let it reduce down quite a bit. It was delicious! We served our with a side of rice and a salad.
- 2 fillets of Chilean Sea Bass
- Old Bay Seasoning to taste
- 1 teaspoon of Coconut Oil – you can use EVOO if you prefer
- 8 oz can of pineapple tidbits in 100% juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (such as Pinot Grigio)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- Sprinkle both sides of the Chilean Sea Bass with Old Bay Seasoning and gently rub it in
- Heat oil in pan
- Add in Chilean Sea Bass
- While sea bass is sauteing add the all the pineapple juice from can, white wine, mustard, butter, and half of the pineapple tidbits in a small pan and let simmer until liquid is reduced
- Flip the sea bass after approx 5 min
- The Sea Bass will turn a more solid white color when it is done, if you are unsure, just use a fork and cut into it
- Top with Pineapple Dijon Sauce when done
I hope you guys enjoy this Chilean Sea Bass Recipe with Pineapple Dijon Sauce as much as we did!
Looking for other delicious Seafood recipes? Check these out!
- Healthy Crab Bisque
- Baked Crab Rangoon
- Stuffed Crab Cake Bowls
- Mahi Mahi with Jerk Seasoning
- Mahi Mahi Tacos with Mango Broccoli Slaw
- Mahi Reuben Sandwiches
- Blackened Chilean Sea Bass with Spicy Fruit Salsa
- Chilean Sea Bass with Pineapple Dijon Sauce
- Maple Glazed Salmon
- Root Beer Glazed Salmon
- Honey Baked Salmon in Foil
- Honey Lime Baked Salmon
- Baked Salmon in a Light Lemon Sauce