This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
This Baked Salmon with Light Lemon Sauce recipe is easy to make, great for you, light, healthy, yet full of flavor! Grab this salmon recipe and make it for dinner tonight.
Baked Salmon with Light Lemon Sauce Recipe
I love Salmon. I will admit that it is one of those fish that some folks either love or hate…but I think it’s all in how you cook it! I have been trying out different, healthy recipes for us and salmon and we have really been enjoying them. Most recently we made Oven Baked Salmon with a light and easy lemon sauce.
This salmon recipe is very easy to make and only requires about 10 minutes of prep time. The sauce is light, but definitely has enough flavor.
Here’s my Baked Salmon in a Light Lemon Sauce recipe. Be sure to print it and pin it so that you can make it again and again.
Baked Salmon with Lemon Sauce
- 2 salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup green onions - diced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place the soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, white wine, and green onions into a shallow baking dish and stir gently
- Place the salmon in the same dish
- Drizzle with honey, cover, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in mixer and blend until smooth
- Set sauce aside until ready for use
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked and flaky throughout
Make sure to let me know if you try this Oven Baked Salmon and Lemon Sauce recipe, I hope you enjoy it as much we do!
What is one of your favorite ways to cook salmon? Baked? Sauteed? Smoked?
Make sure to check out these other Seafood Recipes: