This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Spring is here and summer is right around the corner so if you are looking for the perfect light and delicious meal – look no further than these delicious Mahi-Mahi Fish Tacos. I added a lower-calorie option Broccoli Slaw with some mango and it was amazing.
- 2 – fillets of Mahi-Mahi – I used fresh Anderson Seafood Mahi-Mahi
- Old Bay Seasoning to taste – I used approx 1 tablespoon
- 1 bag of Broccoli Slaw
- 1/4 – 1/2 mango diced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar – I prefer Cherry Wine Vinegar, but I know not everyone has that 🙂
- 1/4 cup of mayo – I use low-fat or fat free
- Soft tortillas
- Pan sautee the Mahi-Mahi until white and flaky on the inside – while cooking sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning (on both sides)
- While the mahi-mahi is cooking mix your broccoli slaw by adding the sugar, oil, vinegar, and mayo into a medium size bowl and mixing well
- Add in the broccoli slaw to the same bowl and mix
- Add in the mango
- Refrigerate the broccoli slaw until mahi-mahi is ready to be served
- Serve the Mahi-Mahi and broccoli mango slaw on your tortillas
- Garnish with lime/guacamole if desired
You will be surprised at how easy this meal is to make and how gourmet you will feel when it’s done!
Make sure to let me know if you try this Mahi-Mahi Fish Tacos Recipe with Mango Broccoli Slaw – I will admit that it is one of my favorites 🙂
Looking for other delicious Seafood recipes? Check these out!
- Healthy Crab Bisque
- Baked Crab Rangoon
- Stuffed Crab Cake Bowls
- Mahi Mahi with Jerk Seasoning
- Mahi Reuben Sandwiches
- Blackened Chilean Sea Bass with Spicy Fruit Salsa
- Chilean Sea Bass with Pineapple Dijon Sauce
- Maple Glazed Salmon
- Root Beer Glazed Salmon
- Honey Baked Salmon in Foil
- Honey Lime Baked Salmon
- Baked Salmon in a Light Lemon Sauce