This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
You can’t go wrong with cheese stuffed crab cake bowls! This recipe is fun and a bit unique and sure to be a hit with everyone you serve them too.
Stuffed Crab Cake Bowls Recipe
I have a really fun recipe for you guys this afternoon. How does a Stuffed Crab Cake bowl sound? Well, I will tell you that they are absolutely delicious. I received a Bake-A-Bowl set from Sweet Creations and I wanted to make something savory instead of sweet, and I had crab on my mind so this is what I came up with 🙂 We were in St. Augustine a few weeks ago and we ate a ton of delicious seafood, so I wanted to make something unique here at home.
Here’s how to make those delicious Stuffed Crab Cake Bowls:
- 8 oz of Lump Crab Meat – shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- dash of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayo – I did use the light version
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs or crushed saltines
- 1 long green hot pepper
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- Asiago cheese
- Mix all your ingredients together
- Form the crab cake mixture into the Bake-A-Bowl pan
- Place the second pan on top to help the crab to stay in place
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes
- While baking – dice and saute 1/2 of the pepper in a small amount of butter – more if you like it hot!
- Add the cream cheese and some shredded asiago cheese (I used just an ounce or two – use more or less if you would like) and pepper to a mixing bowl and set aside
- After it is done baking for 15 minutes, remove the top pan and add in equal amounts of the cream cheese mixture on top of your crab cake bowls
- Bake another 5 – 10 minutes – until cheese mixture is warm
- Let cool
- Remove from pan carefully
As you can see, I also made some Crab Cake balls – I had a little mixture left that I was not going to waste, so I used the pan to make perfect crab cake balls too 🙂
Make sure to follow Good Cook on Twitter to stay up to date with every thing that is Good Cook!
Looking for another delicious appetizer recipe?
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. Food Wine Sunshine did receive products from review from the above company because I am a Good Cook Kitchen Expert. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.