This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
You can’t go wrong with cheese stuffed crab cake bowls! This recipe is fun and a bit unique and sure to be a hit with everyone you serve them too.
Stuffed Crab Cake Bowls Recipe
I have a really fun recipe for you guys this afternoon. How does a Stuffed Crab Cake bowl sound? Well, I will tell you that they are absolutely delicious. I received a Bake-A-Bowl set from Sweet Creations and I wanted to make something savory instead of sweet, and I had crab on my mind so this is what I came up with 🙂 We were in St. Augustine a few weeks ago and we ate a ton of delicious seafood, so I wanted to make something unique here at home.
Here’s how to make those delicious Stuffed Crab Cake Bowls:
- 8 oz of Lump Crab Meat – shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- dash of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayo – I did use the light version
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs or crushed saltines
- 1 long green hot pepper
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- Asiago cheese
- Mix all your ingredients together
- Form the crab cake mixture into the Bake-A-Bowl pan
- Place the second pan on top to help the crab to stay in place
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes
- While baking – dice and saute 1/2 of the pepper in a small amount of butter – more if you like it hot!
- Add the cream cheese and some shredded asiago cheese (I used just an ounce or two – use more or less if you would like) and pepper to a mixing bowl and set aside
- After it is done baking for 15 minutes, remove the top pan and add in equal amounts of the cream cheese mixture on top of your crab cake bowls
- Bake another 5 – 10 minutes – until cheese mixture is warm
- Let cool
- Remove from pan carefully
As you can see, I also made some Crab Cake balls – I had a little mixture left that I was not going to waste, so I used the pan to make perfect crab cake balls too 🙂
Make sure to follow Good Cook on Twitter to stay up to date with every thing that is Good Cook!
Looking for another delicious appetizer recipe?
Buffalo Chicken Dip Big Bite Appetizers
Make sure to stay up to date with me for more fun recipes, reviews and more on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google +.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. Food Wine Sunshine did receive products from review from the above company because I am a Good Cook Kitchen Expert. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.