This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
These Buffalo Chicken Dip Big Bite Appetizers are perfect for watching the game or just sharing with friends. They are single-serving size and delicious!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Big Bite Appetizers
The BIG GAME is almost here and I know that many of us are looking for FUN and delicious snacks to share with your friends and family. So, here is an easy one that everyone is sure to love…Buffalo Chicken Dip Big Bite Appetizers!
- 3-4 chicken breasts – about 3/4 – 1 lb
- 1 8oz package of Cream Cheese – Softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Original Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package of Wonton Noodles – found in the refrigerated section
- Place chicken in crock pot and let cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Take out and shred with fork
- Combine all ingredients (besides wonton wrappers) into large bowl and mix well
- Place one Wonton wrapper in each individual muffin holder
- Stuff each wonton wrapper with chicken mixture
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes
I love finger foods 🙂 No need to worry about double-dipping or having enough chips on hand!
I hope you enjoy these Buffalo Chicken Dip Big Bite Appetizers! I know we did 🙂 Make sure to let me know if you try them!
Looking for another delicious appetizer?