Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe
We had one of my favorite weekend easy appetizers yesterday and I realized I have never posted the recipe. Grape Jelly Meatballs are easy to make and always a family favorite, the recipe only has 5 ingredients, and you may have them all in the house right now. Plus, it’s really easy to double this easy recipe if you are hosting a big crowd or if you would like to have some leftovers. In fact, that is what my kids are having for dinner tonight!
You need grape jelly, brown sugar, butter, chili sauce and meatballs to make this tasty meatballs with grape jelly recipe. A bit of sweetness and a bit of tang, and a whole lot of YUM 😉
They couldn’t be easier to make, you actually just take all the ingredients and put them in the crock pot! I put the butter and brown sugar on the bottom so that it melts easier, then I toss in the meatballs and toss on the Chili Sauce and Grape Jelly.
Now, here’s my Easy Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe, make sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Slow Cooker
- 40 frozen meatballs (beef, turkey or pork all work fine!) I just filled my small slow cooker
- ½ cup grape jelly
- 6 oz Chili Sauce - I used Heinz approx half the bottle
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- Place the butter and brown sugar on the bottom of the crock pot
- Fill the crock pot with the frozen meatballs
- Add in the grape jelly and chili sauce
- Cook on low for approx 4 hours until hot
I hope you enjoy these Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs as much as my family does!
Looking for another fabulous appetizer?
Check out my popular Baked Crab Rangoon!