This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Root Beer Glazed Salmon Recipe
I have a delicious Salmon recipe to share with you guys today. We have used this Root Beer Glaze on filet and on ham and it has always been a hit. Well, recently we received Fresh Copper River Salmon from Anderson Seafoods for review and we thought the Root Beer Glaze would be fabulous on it…and we were right 🙂 The best part is that it is very easy to make…and Salmon is very healthy for you!
- Salmon – we used Fresh Copper River Salmon from Anderson Seafoods
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 oz Root Beer
- 12 oz Beef Broth – we used the Lower Sodium
- Place the Root Beer and Beef Broth in a large pan and simmer for about 1 hour – *You will notice that when starts to reduce quickly – you will have to watch it almost constantly!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place the salmon skin-side down in a baking dish
- Lightly drizzle the olive oil over the salmon
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the salmon
- Bake for 20 minutes or until flaky
- Top with Root Beer Glaze
- Serve with fresh vegetables – I made honey-roasted carrots
This is what the glaze will actually cook down to, so it will go from the 24 oz to this very small amount! As I mentioned in the recipe – make sure to watch it very closely when it starts to reduce quickly – you don’t want to burn it!
Make sure to let me know if you try this Root Beer Glazed Salmon recipe…I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
While I received the Salmon for review, my opinions and recipe are 100% my own!
Check out all the seafood available by Anderson Seafoods
Looking for another delicious salmon recipe?
Be check out all my delicious recipes on Food Wine Sunshine and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google +.
6 thoughts on “Root Beer Glazed Salmon Recipe”
I would never have thought to glaze Salmon with Root Beer! I’m totally intrigued and can’t wait to try it.
I have had this dish somewhere but don’t remember the name of the restaurant. I made it myself last summer just improvising by what I thought might be in the glaze. I used the rootbeer flavor for a make it yourself soda machine. It was very rich. I can’t wait to try your recipe.
I hope you enjoyed it!
I would like to try the root beer glazed salmon recipe. It is different than any recipe I have tried and sounds scrumptious.
I usually don’t eat salmon but I think with the root beer it would be delicious planning on making it soon!!
It IS delicious, I definitely recommend it!