If you have these 2 ingredients and about 35 minutes, you can have yourself an amazingly delicious, and low fat dessert! This Pineapple Angel Food Cake is one of our favorite dessert recipes.
2 Ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
I have an amazingly easy…and delicious dessert recipe for you all today. The 4th of July is right around the corner – and whether you are having a gathering at your house or heading out to one, a yummy dessert is always a good item to have for everyone to enjoy. I really like this Pineapple Angel Food Cake recipe because it is also low fat, in fact it’s even an Weight Watchers approved recipe 🙂
It only takes TWO ingredients! It doesn’t get much easier than that! I went to the store and grabbed crushed pineapple in 100% juice and a box of Angel Food Cake mix and I was on my way to making this delicious dessert. My kids aren’t even big pineapple fans (WHAT?! I know, I know…craziness) and they really like this recipe.
Now, here’s the Pineapple Angel Food Cake recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 Box Angel Food Cake Mix
- 20oz Can of Crushed Pineapple with 100% juice
- Low fat or fat free whipped topping if desired
- Combine cake mix and pineapple (with juice) in a bowl and mix
- Pour batter into angel food baking pan or bundt ban
- Bake at 350 degrees for 37 minutes or until golden brown and cooked throughout
- Cool, cut, and serve
- Top with whipped topping if desired
Enjoy this Pineapple Angel Food Recipe. I hope you like it as much as we do!
Looking for more low fat dessert options?