This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Sun Dried Tomato Hummus Recipe
I love hummus, I think it is a absolutely perfect dip for chips, crackers, carrots, squash, zucchini and more! It’s also good on a burger or sandwich! I recently had the opportunity to review Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes and the first thing I wanted to do was make my own Sun Dried Tomato Hummus.
Now, I will admit that I never made hummus before and I was completely amazed on how easy it was! I mean, it was ready in just MINUTES! And I only needed three ingredients 😉
Now, here’s the Sun Dried Tomato Homemade Hummus Recipe:
Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
- 3 tbsp Jarred Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut with Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Italian Herbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 19 oz garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Place the garlic, lemon juice, salt, and sun dried tomatoes in a food processor
- Mix for 30 second - 1 minutes until garlic is chopped
- Add in beans to the food processor
- Blend until smooth
Have you ever made your own hummus? What are some of your favorite varieties? Make sure to let me know if you try this Sun Dried Tomato Hummus Recipe – I would love to hear your thoughts!