This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
This Maple Glazed Baked Salmon is one of our favorite salmon recipes. This Baked Salmon with Maple Glaze is easy to make and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. While this post is sponsored, all opinions and the recipe are my own.
Baked Salmon with Maple Glaze
This Maple Glazed Salmon has been a favorite recipe of ours for years now. I cook with salmon about 2 – 3 times a month, and this recipe always makes the rotation. Salmon is not only great for you, but it’s easy to cook with little effort. Start with fresh salmon and a glass of good red wine, and make this lovely dish for friends and family, or even for that special someone.
OK, that special date, or Valentine’s Day. Candles. Check. White tablecloth. Check. Bottle of wine. Check.
Uh-oh. What about a date night in and romantic dinner? This Maple Glazed Salmon is fairly easy to make!
Like with all seafood, make sure you are getting good quality salmon, get it fresh if you can and remember that it should never smell like fish. If you can’t go out and catch it yourself check out Anderson Seafoods. 😉 They carry restaurant quality seafood and it’s delivered directly to your door.
This baked salmon recipe is very simple to make, you only need a few ingredients and you may have them right now!
You need REAL Maple Syrup, some soy sauce, garlic, and some pepper. Easy enough, huh? I do indeed recommend using the pure maple syrup.
Once you have the glaze made, it’s as easy as pouring it over your salmon, letting it marinade for about 30 minutes and baking it. This dish looks fancy, but the prep time is only about 5 minutes.
Now, here’s my Maple Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Remember to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
Baked Salmon with Maple Glaze
- 2 fillets Salmon - or more depending on how many people you are serving - I used Anderson Seafood Salmon
- ¼ cup real Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce - I like the lower sodium option
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients except the salmon in a small bowl
- Place salmon in a baking dish and pour the maple syrup mixture over it
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Bake for 10 minutes covered and an additional 10 minutes uncovered or until cooked throughout
- Drizzle the glaze over the salmon before serving
You may all know that I am on the WW (Weight Watchers) Blue Plan, so I thought I would share the points just in case you wanted to see what they were.
Maple Glazed Salmon WW Blue Plan Points:
- Salmon – ZERO Points
- Maple Syrup – 1/4 cup is 12 Points. If you use the sugar free it will be ONE Point. Personally, I use most of my points at dinner and would rather use the points here so that the glaze cooks up right. But you can save on the points if you would like!
- Soy Sauce – ZERO Points
- Seasonings – ZERO Points
- Total for 2 servings = 12 Points on WW Blue Plan if you use the regular maple syrup (6 WW Points per serving). Only 1 point if you use sugar free (1/2 WW Point per serving).
I hope your family enjoys this Maple Glazed Baked Salmon Recipe as much as we do!
I recommend serving this maple glazed salmon with fresh veggies or a nice salad. Salmon is a hearty fish, so you don’t need too much to fill your plate.