This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
This is an easy and fun kids craft that the whole family will enjoy, but easy enough for the kids to do themselves! Make a Giving Thanks Turkey this Thanksgiving.
Easy Thanksgiving Craft – Giving Thanks Turkey
Are you guys ready for Thanksgiving? It will be here before you know it! Good food, good friends, time with family, Thanksgiving is all about celebrating the things we are thankful for. That’s why I wanted to share this simple, yet meaningful Thanksgiving craft. You will work together with the entire family to make a Giving Thanks Turkey!
If you are looking for even more easy Thanksgiving Kids Crafts, I have a fun list of Thanksgiving Crafts and Games here.
What You Need:
- Construction Paper – Brown for the body of the turkey and various colors for the feathers – You can even use paint chips
- Googly Eyes – Optional
What You Do:
- Cut a brown construction paper circle or oval for the turkey’s body
- For the head and neck, cut a much smaller circle and a rectangle from a the brown or you can use different shade of brown paper
- Cut two feet and legs from orange paper
- Glue the head and neck onto the body
- Glue a tiny orange triangle for the beak and a little red for the wattle
- Draw eyes in black or glue on googly eyes if you have them
- Glue the legs to the body
- Cut out feathers in all sorts of colors
- Have everyone write something they are thankful for on one of the turkey feathers
- Glue the “feathers” onto the turkey
When you are done you will have your Thankful Turkey. This is a fun one to save and take out every year to remind each other of the things and people we are thankful for 🙂
Have fun making your Giving Thanks Craft!
Looking for some great Fall Recipes? Here are some of my favorites:
- Spicy Butternut Squash Soup
- Pumpkin Banana Pancakes
- Pumpkin Grilled Cheese
- Pumpkin Dip
- Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie
- Low Fat Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
- Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls