This deliciously sweet Pumpkin Dip Recipe is ready in just a few minutes and is sure to please all your guests! It is a low-fat, healthy dessert! Enjoy!
Pumpkin Dip Recipe – Sweet, Easy, & Low-Fat!
I have another fabulous Pumpkin recipe for you guys today. If you are looking for something super to serve with crackers, or maybe to top another dessert with – this Pumpkin Dip is it! You will have it ready in less than 5 minutes and it is very inexpensive to make 🙂
You will notice in the recipe, that it calls for a lot of measurements in “half” – so this is also a recipe that is SUPER easy to double! You just need another package of cool-whip!
- 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin
- ½ box vanilla instant pudding
- 8 oz of cool whip (we used lite, you can use fat free though if you prefer)
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tablespoon of cinnamon
- Mix all together and chill for an hour before serving
I hope you enjoy this Low Fat Pumpkin Dip Recipe as much as we do!
As I mentioned above, this also makes for a delicious topping!
I hope you enjoy this Easy Pumpkin Dip Recipe as much as we do!
Looking for more delicious pumpkin recipes?