This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
The products in the post are sponsored by Good Cook, all opinions are 100% my own!
Mini Angel Food Pumpkin Loaves #SweetCreations
Fall is just around the corner, so I thought you guys would enjoy this Angel Food Cake Pumpkin Loaves recipe…it’s delicious! I received a fabulous mini loaf pan from Good Cook that was absolutely perfect for making something delicious and sharing it with my neighbors! This dessert is very light and it is a very easy recipe with only a few steps…Enjoy!
- 1 Box Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 15 oz. Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8 oz of Whipped Topping
- 4 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Mix the Angel Food Cake Mix, Can of Pumpkin Puree, and Water and 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice in mixer until well blended…approx 1 min
- Pour mixture 3/4 way up the mini loaf pan
- Bake according to box instructions (approx 40 min at 350 degrees)
- While it’s baking, make your whipped topping….
- When you can insert a toothpick or knife in the center and nothing comes out off…it’s done!
- Add the 8 oz of Whipped Topping, 4 oz Pumpkin Puree, 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice, and 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon to the mixer
- Mix until well blended
- Once the mini loaves have cooled remove them from the pan and top with the pumpkin topping
- Share with family, friends, and loved ones
I hope you enjoy these Mini Angel Food Pumpkin Loaves as much as we do!
Looking for more Pumpkin Recipes?
Disclosure: I received these items free of charge.No monetary compensation was received or offered, nor was I under any obligation to write about this product. All opinions expressed are my honest thoughts on this product. I am not offering any sales or taking any orders for this item. I will not receive any compensation in connection with any sales of this item.