Disclosure: I did receive a gift card to buy some of our favorite seafood so that I could share some of our favorite recipes with my amazing readers. All opinions…and this recipe are 100% my own!
Honey Lime Baked Salmon In Foil
The holidays are coming and I know we are all looking for delicious meals to make for our families, but I wanted to bring up that there are other things to serve than turkey and ham! Salmon is one of our favorite fish – it is light, yet filling, and when cooked right and you have a high quality product it is full of fabulous flavors. Speaking of high quality seafood…the freshest fish I have ever found is from Anderson Seafoods (Well, besides from catching it ourselves 😉 ). I know you guys have heard me talk about Anderson Seafoods before and I am very proud to be able to cook with their products on a regular basis. My husband just said last week that we would never be able to buy seafood from anywhere else again, the taste is really unbeatable. In fact, it is fresher than some seafood we have bought at restaurants!
Today I have a Honey Lime Salmon Recipe for you guys. This turned out absolutely amazing!
I was so happy with it! Once you make the glaze, you just make sure the salmon is covered with the sauce and you are just about done! Make sure to brush the glaze on the sides of the salmon as well. You want to make sure to give the fish as much of the flavor as possible.
I cooked it the easy way…wrapped in aluminum foil. Easy and delicious…that’s my favorite kind of recipe 😉
The salmon comes out of the oven full of flavor and so good!! I served mine with baked asparagus drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Now, here’s the my Honey Lime Baked Salmon recipe. Remember to pin it print it so that you can make it again and again!
- 2 salmon fillets – I used Anderson Seafoods Fresh Atlantic Salmon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- 1/2 lime – use the juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk 2 the olive oil, honey, mustard and lime juice in a small bowl
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking oil (Pam or Grapeseed Oil) – make sure your sheet is big enough to fold over the salmon on all edges
- Place salmon (skin side down if yours has the skin on it) onto the foil on baking sheet
- Brush the tops and sides of the salmon with the honey lime glaze
- Drizzle the remaining mixture over the salmon
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing it closed
- Place into oven and bake until cooked throughout, about 20-25 minutes.
I hope you enjoy this Honey Lime Baked Salmon In Foil Recipe as much as we do!
When you think of your meals, I strongly encourage you to think outside of the “traditional” meats…think QUALITY seafood! Think Anderson Seafoods.