This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Vegetable Omelette Recipe
Do you like breakfast? There have been times I have made breakfast for dinner 🙂 I have an easy and delicious veggie omelette recipe for you guys today – what ingredients do you like in yours?
- Fresh Mushrooms – cut into bit size pieces
- Fresh tomatoes – cut into bit size pieces
- Green Pepper – cut into bit size pieces
- Egg Beaters or Eggs
- Cheese – I used cheddar on my hubby’s and Gorgonzola in mine
- Saute your veggies in the pan until for 2-4 minutes (I still like my peppers a little crunchy)
- Add in egg whites (or whole eggs beaten if you prefer) – make sure there is enough egg to cover the bottom of the pan
- Use a spatula to gently pull back one side of the omelette while it cooks so that the uncooked egg can reach the bottom of the pan
- Once the bottom is cooked well, add in cheese
- Gently fold over half of the omelette
- Using your spatula gently press down to ensure that there is no raw egg left
- Gently slide the omelette onto plate
Let me know if you try it! I love that it’s low-cal and full of protein!