Mango Coleslaw Recipe
Mango Coleslaw is one of my absolute favorite toppings. I know you guys have seen me put it on my Mahi Fish Tacos, burgers, and it was amazing on my Mahi Reuben! So, I decided that I would give you the recipe 🙂
Coleslaw is one of the easiest things to make, and I think it tastes soooo much better than the store bought stuff. Truth be told, I can’t even eat the store bought stuff anymore.
You can easily substitute the coleslaw for Broccoli Slaw too – I do that a lot 😉 And, if you aren’t a mango fan, you can easily leave that out. Personally, I think the mango adds a delicious, juicy twist!
Now, here’s the recipe…make sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 bag of Coleslaw or Broccoli Slaw
- ½ mango – diced
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup of mayo – I use low-fat or fat free
- Put the coleslaw in a medium mixing bowl
- Add in the sugar, olive oil, vinegar, and mayo – mix well
- Add in the diced mango
- Gently stir
- Cover and chill until ready for use
What is your favorite type of Coleslaw? I hope you enjoy this Mango Coleslaw recipe as much as we do!
Check out these recipes that I love with my Mango Coleslaw:
It would also be fabulous on BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches…maybe we will see a recipe like that here real soon 😉