Easy Wine Cork Reindeer Craft
I have a super cute and easy Christmas Craft for you guys today! I may not be the crafty person around, but I could easily make this Wine Cork Reindeer. And it’s a great way to reuse those wine corks 🙂 I now have a few of these around the house and I think they will make a great addition to gifts!
Here’s what you need:
- 3 brown pipe cleaners
- 2 wine corks
- Small piece of felt or something similar to make a tail
- Small red pom-pom (if you want to make Rudolph!)
- Stickers, googly eyes, or just markers for the eyes and heart!
I recommend making the head and body first.
To make the head:
- Grab one of your wine corks make the eyes (use stickers, googly eyes, or just markers!)
- Draw on a mouth
- Finally and glue on the red nose and make your eyes
To make the body:
- Draw on a heart
- Glue on a small piece of felt for a tail
Next, make the legs:
- Grab one of the pipe cleaners and fold it in half
- Twist it in the middle to make a circle that fits snug on the “body”
- Fold each side of the remaining pipe cleaner in half and twist it around each other
- Do this twice so that you have two sets of legs
For the Neck/Head:
- Fold the pipe cleaner in half and make a circle around one of the wine corks for the body and make another circle for the head.
- Use the remaining pipe cleaner to make the antlers
These are all the pieces that you will have:
When assembling your adorable reindeer, first add in the head.
Then slip on his “legs”. Push the front set of legs back just a bit so that the other “circle” fits.
I hope you guys have fun making this Wine Cork Reindeer this holiday season! What is one of your favorite holiday crafts?
Looking for another fun holiday craft?