This Eclair Cake Dessert recipe is easy to make and sure to soon be your family’s new favorite dessert! This Eclair cake is prepped in about 15 minutes.
Easy Eclair Cake Dessert
If you are looking for a dessert recipe that is easy to make, is delicious, and will get you lots of compliments to everyone you serve it to, look no further. This Eclair Cake Recipe is light and fabulous! I promise you that when you make it, at least one person will ask for the recipe. In fact, that’s how I got the recipe…My mom made it and I asked her for it!
I actually made Eclair Cake as my guests (well, my friends!) were coming through the door, I tossed it in the refrigerator, we chatted, ate dinner, and then when we were ready for dessert…it was ready too!
This dessert was enjoyed by the adults and the kids…and there wasn’t a crumb left on anyone’s plate…or in the baking pan 🙂
Now, here’s our Eclair Cake Dessert Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 lb box graham crackers - I used low-fat honey
- 2 boxes 3.4 oz. Vanilla instant pudding packages - I used French Vanilla
- 3 cups milk - I used skim milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip - I used low-fat
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate - I used Ghirardelli
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp milk - I used skim
- 2 tbsp light Karo syrup
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- Place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a 13×9 pan
- Mix pudding, 3 cups of milk and Cool Whip in your mixer
- Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture on top crackers
- Place a layer of crackers on the pudding
- Pour the rest of the pudding on the crackers
- Top with another layer of crackers
- In a small sauce pan, add in the frosting ingredients (the vanilla, milk, Karo Syrup, powdered sugar, butter, and chocolate)
- Heat until chocolate is melted mixture is liquid
- Pour the chocolate mixture on the top layer of graham crackers
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, allowing a few hours to set
I hope you enjoy this Eclair Cake as much as we do! Who am I kidding…you will!
What is one of your favorite low fat dessert recipes?
Looking for another yummy, low-fat, easy to make dessert recipe? Check out this Pineapple Angel Food Cake!