This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
These Easter Bunny Mason Jars are easy to make and will look adorable this Easter on your table or all over the house! Fill these Easter Bunny Mason Jars treats or flowers. Happy Easter!
Easter Bunny Mason Jars
Easter is such a cute holiday, celebrated mostly in the morning time and with yummy treats, I thought I would make a cute Mason Jar Craft for you all! These Easter Bunny Mason Jars are not only easy to make, but they are also very cost effective to make…oh and they are adorable!!
Here’s what you need to make Easter Bunny Mason Jars:
- White Spray Paint – I used Rust Oleum Semi-Gloss, you can pick up a can at Walmart for under $4 or on Amazon
- Mason Jars – I got a 12 pack at Walmart for under $9, or check on Amazon
- Construction Paper – white and pink for the ears
- Pink Craft Pom-Pom – or something similar for the nose and tail
- Glue – I used hot glue, but super glue would work too
- Googly eyes – if desired
Here’s how to make your Bunny Mason Jars:
- Take the lid off the mason jar, and then spray the entire jar white – I place my hand inside the jar partially while spraying
- Allow the jar to dry – mine was ready to go in about an hour or two. I let it dry outside.
- While your jar(s) are drying, cut out the bunny’s ears. I just folded a piece of the construction paper in half and cut out an “ear” shape, then cut that in half so I had two “ears”
- You can use pink construction paper to make the middle of the ear by following the same method, you can also color it pink with crayons or markers, or if you happen to have some pink faux fur laying around like I did, you can glue that on 😉
- Once your jar(s) are dry, use hot hot glue to glue on your ears, nose, and tail…eyes if desired
- Fill with candy, eggs, or your favorite treats if desired
I think they are cute with and without the googly eyes.
You can also make them with just tails!
I hope you have fun making your own Easter Bunny Mason Jars! I know I did!
Need some supplies for your mason jar crafts?
Love Mason Jars? Here are a few other seasonal mason jar craft favorites:
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more holiday fun and helpful tips!
29 thoughts on “Easter Bunny Mason Jars”
These Easter Bunny Mason Jars are really cute. This is a project I would like to do with my granddaughter.
Thank you 🙂 Be sure to come back and let me know how they turn out!
These Easter Bunny mason jars are cute and the kids could help with the ears and coloring.
Those bunnies made me smile. They are so cute!
Super cute, practical, econimical and a fun creative art project for the kiddos!
Thanks for the reminder! I made something like these years and years ago for my nieces. I think it is time that I made these with my great nieces.
I am amazed at how many creative ways there are to decorate and use these mason jars for holiday decorations. The bunnies are adorable and I would leave them in my garden for a little while.
these are very cute for easter…thanks for the post
These are so cute and creative! Perfect lawn decorations!
I am a mason jar nut and these are darling . It would be fin to make them as is and then make the just tails ones and alternate them back and forth.
These are adorable! They would be great filled with jellybeans or chocolate eggs.
Well, it’s something to do with mason jars. I wouldn’t, the kids are grown, but it would be fun for little kids to help out with and decorate.
Thank you for the East Bunny mason jar. My grandkids and I will have fun trying this one out. They will love it.
These look simple and easy enough to make.
This is such a great idea! I love how you can make them for an Holiday.
I love Easter craft ideas and this one is really cute. Thanks for sharing it.
Oh, these are so cute! I would fill these with Easter candy and give to my family and friends 🙂
Cute. I’d just have to add a happy SMILE. 🙂
Happy early Easter!
Really super cute idea and so easy to do. Thanks a bunch for sharing!
omg those are so cute!
These look like so much fun for my grandsons, will have to try! Thanks!
These Easter Bunnies are adorable. Great project for the kids.
These are so cute! I’d use them to decorate all spring long 🙂
Such a cute idea!
What a great little crafting idea to do with the Grandkids for Easter! Thank you!
I love these Mason jar craft ideas! These are the kinds of projects that are very easy for kids to make and they end up feeling so proud because they look “professional.”
These are soooo cute! Love that it so simple and not expensive. The kids would love to help too. Thank you.
They are so cute!