This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes With Pumpkin Whipped Topping
Since everyone is excited about Pumpkin this time of year, I thought I would remind you guys about this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe. I especially like them to be minis, that way I will eat just one 😉 And the topping….wow…it’s outstanding!
Now, it is slightly time consuming, but I will tell you that it is definitely worth it!
I recommend doing the recipe in the order I have listed, get ready to have fun cooking!
- Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients
- 3/4 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Pumpkin Whipped Topping Ingredients
- 7.5 oz of pumpkin
- 1/2 box vanilla instant pudding
- 8 oz of cool whip (we used lite, you can use fat free though if you prefer)
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tablespoon of Wild Oats Marketplace Organic Ground Cinnamon
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 12 oz of Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Wild Oats Marketplace Organic Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Wild Oats Marketplace Organic Ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Holiday Sprinkles
- 1 Bag Wild Oats Marketplace Organic Honey Graham Teddy Bears
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted the butter
- Line muffin pan with baking cups
- Press equal amounts of graham cracker mixture baking cups and bake at 375 degrees 7 minutes
- Let cool
- Mix all together and chill covered for about an hour
- Add Cream Cheese to mixing bowl and gently mix
- pumpkin puree
- brown sugar
- teaspoon nutmeg
- teaspoon salt
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the cream cheese and mix until well blended
- Spoon the mixture into the baking cups that have the graham cracker crust
- Put the muffin pan INTO a larger roasting pan and fill the roasting pan with hot tab water until it is about half way up the muffin pan
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, if the center is not firm put back in for up to 15 minutes
- Remove immediately from the water and let cool for 45 min – 1 hour
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours (or overnight) before serving
- Top each cheesecake with the Holiday Sprinkle and Wild Oats Marketplace
- Organic Honey Graham Teddy Bears
I hope you enjoy this Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes With Pumpkin Whipped Topping recipe! Be sure to let me know if you try them 🙂
Looking for another yummy Pumpkin Recipe?
Divining Pumpkin and Bacon Dip
on Food Wine Sunshine and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram.