There is a limited time Florida 529 Summer Jump-Start Promotion going on right now that will give you up to a $50 jump start on your 529 Savings Plan. This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Plans, through my role as a Believer Blogger. All thoughts are my own.
Florida 529 Savings Plan Promotion
Up To $50 FREE For A Limited Time Only
I have a fabulous Florida Prepaid College Plans promotion to tell you guys about today! You don’t have to wait until Florida Prepaid College Plans open enrollment to start saving for your child’s college education. That’s right, with the flexible Florida 529 Savings Plans you can start saving right NOW.
In fact, if you open a new Florida 529 Savings Plan between now and June 30, 2018 on MyFloridaPrepaid.com, and you will earn a $25 contribution into your new college savings account.
That’s a FREE $25!
Plus, if you set up automatic monthly contributions for your new account by June 30, 2018, for as little as $25 per month, and you will earn another $25 contribution into your account.
That’s a total of $50 FREE!
This promotion is limited to the first 5,000 new accounts opened between now and June 30, 2018.
If you need more than 50 reasons…get it…a free $50 😉 to open up a Florida 529 Savings Plan, I have a few more reasons for you to check out.
10 Reasons To Open a Florida 529 Savings Plan:
- A study by the Center for Social Development found children with as little as $1 to $499 designated for college are 2.5 times more likely to enroll in and graduate from college than children with no savings account.
- A Georgetown University study estimates that a student with a bachelor’s degree can earn $1.6 million more in their lifetime than a student with only a high school diploma.
- The Florida College System projects that by 2020, 65% of jobs in Florida will require postsecondary education.
- The Florida 529 Savings Plan has been recognized as a Top 10 performer among direct-
sold 529 plans for 10-year investment performance in Savingforcollege.com’s latest
quarterly performance rankings.
- The Florida Prepaid College Board carefully selects each of the investment management firms and constantly monitor their performance.
- The 529 Savings Plan has more than 62,000 active accounts with a market value of more than $527 million.
- 529 savings plans help families cover college costs like books, housing, and other associated costs with tuition. These plans are known for their flexibility since families can start saving at any time and save for any amount of time. Florida Prepaid offers 11 investment options so that families can be as conservative or aggressive as they feel comfortable.
- Knowing that a child will have something set aside helps families avoid the stress that comes with high school graduation and planning for college.
- You can get a $50 Jump Start on your college savings. Enroll in a new Florida 529 Savings Plan by June 30, 2018 and you will earn a $25 contribution into your new college savings account and set up automatic monthly contributions for you new account and you will earn another $25 contribution into your account.
- It’s easy. It takes about 10 minutes of your time to set up a Florida 529 Savings Plan, and friends and family can contribute to it too.
*Funds earned will be deposited directly into your Florida 529 Savings Plan account by August 30, 2018. The Florida 529 Savings Plan is an investment plan that may be used to set aside funds for future higher education and certain K-12 education expenses. Funds may be used tax-free to pay for any qualified higher education expense nationwide.
Learn more about Florida Prepaid College Plans online and feel free to follow Florida Prepaid College Plans on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to stay up to date with information on open enrollment but get tips on college and more.