This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Pebbles Sugar Cookie Icebox Cake Recipe
The folks at Post emailed me with a delicious…and EASY…holiday dessert recipe so I thought I would share it with you guys. I am all about easy and beautiful looking desserts 🙂
- 1 bag (5.25 ounces) prepared sugar cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 cup Pebbles Sugar Cookie cereal
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs, cereal and butter, mixing until well blended. Spoon 1/3 of cookie and cereal combination and press into the bottom of pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon half of whipped cream over the cookies and cereal in the bottom of the pan. Top with another 1/3 of the cookie and cereal mixture, remaining cream mixture and remaining cookie and cereal mixture to form layers.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight. Remove from pan using plastic wrap. Cut into slices to serve.
I hope you guys enjoy this Icebox Cake Recipe!
Looking for another delicious holiday dessert recipe?