This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
While this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.
Halloween Snack Recipes – Pebbles Cereal Ghost Treats
Halloween is just about here – are you and your family celebrating yet? We have all our decorations up, costumes picked out and we have been enjoying spooky treats for over a week now! The only thing I haven’t done is buy candy yet…it seems to magically disappear if I buy it too early 😉
Are you looking for something fun for your Halloween menu? Well, I have two spooky-licious recipes to share that your Halloween crew will be thanking mummy for! Pebbles cereal is the perfect swap for creating tasty treats that trick-or-treaters of all ages will love.
These Pebbles Cereal Ghosts and Cocoa Pebbles Spiders are the spooktacular addition to your Halloween party, or as a festive snack just for fun! Kids can lend a helping hand with these easy recipes, and celebrate the holiday with a spooky twist to a classic treat.
Now, here is how to make those adorable Halloween Snack Recipes! Enjoy these Pebbles Cereal Ghost Treats soon with your family and friends!
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles Cereal (about 6 cups)
- 1 pkg. (10.5 oz) bag of miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. white melting chocolate, for coating treats
- 1 black edible ink marker
- 1 pkg. lollipop sticks
- Spray a 9×9 pan lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butter over low heat in large saucepan on stove.
- When butter is melted, stir in one bag of mini marshmallows until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in 6 cups of Pebbles cereal.
- Press evenly into prepared pan. Let cool completely.
- Use a ghost shaped cookie cutter to cut the crispy treats into shapes.
- Melt the white candy coating over a double boiler, or according to package directions, and stir until the candy is melted.
- Using a spoon, stir the chocolate until smooth.
- To coat the ghosts, place one ghost onto the center of a large fork. Hold the ghost over the bowl of melted candy coating, and using a small ladle, spoon the melted candy coating evenly over the top of the ghost allowing the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Once the excess chocolate has stopped dripping, transfer the ghost to a sheet of waxed paper and gently slide him off the fork. Alternatively, use a spoon to spread a coating of melted chocolate onto the tops and sides of the cut out Pebbles ghost treats. Allow to cool completely.
- Using the black edible ink marker, draw spooky eyes and mouths on each treat.
- Insert one lollipop stick into the bottom of each ghost treat.
I hope you enjoy these Spooky Halloween Snack Recipes as much as we do!
Don’t forget to grab the Cocoa Pebbles Spider Treat Recipe too
Looking for another Fall Treat? Enjoy this Low-Fat Pumpkin Coffee Cake
In fact, be sure to check out all the recipes on Food Wine Sunshine and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram.
24 thoughts on “Halloween Snack Recipes – Pebbles Cereal Ghost Treats”
These are cute.
These are so cute and look so yummy! Perfect Halloween treat for all the little ghouls and goblins!
I like these. They are easy enough for the kids to make. Thank you for the post.
Well, it looks easy to make. The kids probably had fun with this.
Love the pebbles treats they’re easy and bet they taste yummy
These are so adorable! I love that you used fruity pepples, how fun! 🙂 I will definitely be making some of these with my kiddos, thanks for sharing!
Oh my these are adorable!!! My son would have so much fun helping me make and eat these!! Deeeeelish!!
These are so fun! I have been looking for a good halloween treat to make this weekend, I think I just found it!
This is very cute and fun for the kiddos! And very inexpensive too!
My grandkids would love the spider treat and I would love the pumpkin coffee cake.
Thanks for sharing. These are so cute! Sounds easy and quick to make too.
love these ideas
These are the cutest things , I have to make these for my grand Baby
My husband is a big Cocoa Pebbles fan. I loved the recipe with the Spider crisp treats. He also loves pretzels too.
The spiders are super cute!
The kids would love to make this…that is,if they don’t eat all the Pebbles first,HA!
This is a great idea and something my granddaughter and I can do together.
These are so cute and look so easy to make!
And the whole family will love them!
They’re so spooky! 🙂
I love these because they are scary ghosts!
Thanks for these fun Halloween recipes.
Those are cute. Although they are sweet, it’s much better than than a piece of candy.
Agreed! And the kids can help make these 🙂