Tomato Soup is a delicious comfort food that just seems to warm your soul! Enjoy this easy to make Tomato Soup recipe today. Disclosure: Post sponsored by Prego®. All opinions and this recipe are my own!
Easy Tomato Soup Recipe
I have an easy recipe for Tomato Soup to share today. It is just 4 ingredients and you can have it on the table to your family in under 15 minutes! Something about Fall and cool weather just screams a warm bowl of soup. Pair this Tomato Soup with my Grilled Cheese and Veggie Sandwich and you not only have a delicious meal, but it’s even low-fat. 🙂
For this Tomato Soup recipe you just need Prego® Traditional Sauce, some chicken broth, half and half, and a can of diced tomatoes.
To make the tummy warming soup, you can add all the ingredients expect the half and half to a large pot and bring it to a boil. Once it’s boiling, turn the temperature down to a simmer and add in the half and half. Then, enjoy :
Now, here is my Easy Tomato Soup Recipe. Be sure to Print it and Pin it so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 24 oz jar of Prego Traditional Sauce
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Basil, Garlic, Oregano Diced Tomatoes – I used the no salt added variety
- 1/2 Cup Half & Half
- Combine pasta sauce, chicken broth, and diced tomatoes in large saucepan.
- Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Reduce heat to low
- Slowly stir in half & half.
- Continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until heated through. *Do not bring to a boil again
I hope you enjoy this Easy and Delicious Tomato Soup as much as we do!
It is the perfect way to warm up on a cool day!
Be sure to check out to Prego.com and Prego’s Facebook page for more saucy deliciousness.