Tomato Soup is a delicious comfort food that just seems to warm your soul! This Easy Tomato Soup recipe is only 4 ingredients and is ready in less than 15 minutes. Disclosure: Post sponsored by Prego®. All opinions and this recipe are my own.
Easy Tomato Soup Recipe
I have an easy recipe for Tomato Soup for you all. This easy soup recipe is just 4 ingredients and you can have it on the table to your family in under 15 minutes! Sometimes you just need a comfort food meal, and this tomato soup is definitely it. Plus, you may have all the ingredients to make this at home right now! I know I did, I just had to swipe some of my husband’s coffee creamer 😉 Pair this healthy Tomato Soup with my Grilled Cheese and Veggie Sandwich and you not only have a delicious meal, but it’s even low-fat.
For this easy Prego Tomato Soup recipe you need:
Prego® Traditional Sauce
Half and half
Can of diced tomatoes
To make this comforting soup, you simply add all the ingredients except the half and half to a large pot and bring it to a boil. Once it’s boiling, turn the temperature down to a simmer and add in the half and half. Then, enjoy!
Now, here is my Easy Tomato Soup Recipe. Be sure to Print it and Pin it so that you can make it again and again.
Easy Tomato Soup
- 24 oz jar of Prego Traditional Sauce
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 14.5 oz Can of Basil, Garlic, Oregano Diced Tomatoes I used the no salt added variety
- ½ cup Half and Half
- Combine pasta sauce, chicken broth, and diced tomatoes in large saucepan.
- Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Slowly stir in half & half.
- Continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until heated through. *Do not bring to a boil again
I hope you enjoy this Easy and Healthy Tomato Prego Soup as much as we do!
It is the perfect way to warm up on a cool day!
Be sure to check out to Prego.com and Prego’s Facebook page for more saucy deliciousness.