This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Easy to make and Weight Watcher Approved? Yep! This Weight Watcher Potato Soup is an easy and delicious crockpot meal.
Crock Pot Weight Watcher Potato Soup
Tis the season for warm comfort foods and soup 🙂 I know it can be hard to find recipes that are delicious and also low in fat and calories, so I am excited to share my Easy Crockpot Potato Soup with you guys. If you are on the BLUE Weight Watchers Plan, one serving is just 4-5 points! And the best part is that it makes a ton, so you will have yummy soup for dinner and lunch for a few days!
I used mainly canned ingredients in my recipe because my schedule is crazy! I hate it when I have fresh produce in the pantry and a week later I have to throw it out because I never got around to making a specific recipe. I hate wasting money! I know you guys do too 😉 This way, the next time you are at the store you can grab the needed supplies, toss them in your pantry, and they are ready when you are. I got mine at Target…Target is on the way home from Jazzercise so it’s always an easy stop.
The prep time on this slow cooker potato soup recipe is just 5 minutes…you just add the canned goods into the crockpot and you have dinner started. Doesn’t get too much easier than that! As you can see, I also added in some celery and turkey bacon…I like a hearty soup and I had both of those ingredients in my refrigerator. They were an excellent addition!
Now, here’s my Crockpot Weight Watchers Potato Soup recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
Easy Crockpot Weight Watchers Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker
- 1-2 cans 15 oz diced potatoes drained
- 28 oz non fat chicken broth 2 14 oz cans
- 1 10 ¾ oz can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1-2 cans diced carrots drained
- ¼ cup diced celery
- 3 slices turkey bacon 3 oz ham would be fine
- 8 oz lowfat cream cheese
- 1 cup skim milk
- Add all the ingredients except the milk and cream cheese to the crock pot
- Cook on low for at least 2 hours
- Add cream cheese, and cook until cream cheese is mixed into soup well (approx 30 min - 1 hour)
- Add in milk and cook until heated throughout - at least 15 minutes
- Each can of potatoes is 8 points
- Turkey Bacon/Ham is 3 points
- Cream Cheese is 20 points
- Skim Milk is 3 Points
I hope you enjoy this Weight Watchers Crockpot Potato Soup as much as we do!