This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Sloppy Joe Broccoli Slaw Recipe
With the New Year here and many of us working on eating better, so I wanted to share this healthy recipe with you guys. Now, I will be the 1st to admit that it sounds a bit weird, but it’s actually very good! Plus, it’s really easy to make, and I am all about easy recipes 🙂
You just need 3 ingredients, and about 15 minutes of cook time. Then just add the mixture onto a light bread or sandwich thin!
Here is the recipe, make sure to Pin it and Print it so that you can make it again and again.
- 8 oz. Gardien ground meat – or you can use lean turkey
- 8 oz. dry broccoli slaw
- 1 can Hunt’s Manwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce
- Cook Beefless Ground or Turkey – Cook and crumble until browned and fully cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Add slaw and sauce to the skillet and stir to mix.
- Continue to cook for about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is hot and slaw has softened.
You can also eat it without the bread, and have it as a side or a salad.
I hope you enjoy this Sloppy Joe Broccoli Slaw Recipe! Make sure to let me know if you try it 🙂
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out my Pumpkin Grilled Cheese Recipe.