Santa Hat Shortbread Cookies
I have the cutest cookie recipe for you guys today. With the holidays coming, I know we will all be baking up a storm, so I wanted to share something that is simple, sweet, and easy to make and decorate!
Krusteaz sent me a bunch of easy to make cookie mixes so that I could spread the Christmas cheer with my friends, family, and neighbors this year and this Santa Hat Shortbread Cookie recipe will definitely be one of the favorites this year.
You only need a few ingredients, Krusteaz Shortbread Cookie Mix, butter, strawberries, frosting, white chocolate chips, and about 20 minutes to make these cookie for your next cookie swap, family function, or just as a special treat.
Now, here is my Santa Hat Shortbread Cookies Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it year and year.
- 1 box of Krusteaz Shortbread Cookie Mix
- 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter – softened
- Whipped white frosting
- White chocolate chips if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make the shortbread cookie mix according to the box
- Roll the dough into 2-2 1/2 inch balls
- Using the palm of your hand or the bottom of a glass jar, lightly flatten the cookie balls
- Bake 10-15 mins until golden brown on the edges
- Allow to cool
- Spread on the white frosting
- Top with strawberry (with stem cut off)
- Put a dab of frosting on the top of the strawberry
- Place white chocolate chips on the frosting if desired
- Share with friends and family
- Enjoy the holidays!
I hope you enjoy these Santa Hat Shortbread Cookies as much as we do!
What are some of your favorite holiday cookie recipes?
Disclosure: While I did receive products for review, all opinions and the recipe are 100% my own.