Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
The holidays are meant for spreading joy to others. And sharing delicious holiday cookies is a sure way to put a smile on anyone’s face. Today I am sharing a Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that is adapted from a recipe that I found on the Betty Crocker website. They have a ton of holiday recipes to choose from, so if you need some holiday inspiration, check out these Cookie Recipes. Best cookies at Publix Ad !
This Coconut Chocolate Chip cookie recipe only calls for a few ingredients, the Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie mix, coconut, butter, an egg, and white chocolate and sprinkles for decorating.
Bake for about 11 minutes, and be prepared for a yummy smelling house!
Then get ready to add in some holiday sparkle with white chocolate drizzle….
And sugar sprinkles!
Here is my Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can bake them each and every holiday season.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2/3 cups white vanilla baking chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Green/red Sugar Sprinkles if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, coconut, until dough forms.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet; cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave 2/3 cup baking chips and the shortening on High 30 to 60 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies; sprinkle with sugars as desired.
I hope you and your family enjoy these Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies as much as we do!
We are bundling ours in Ziploc Containers to share with our neighbors, as I mentioned above, baking and sharing holiday cookies is the best way to spread some holiday joy! And I know they will love our festive Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies 🙂