Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
Easy Chicken Alfredo Pasta & Biscuit Bake
Ready in under 30 Minutes
Spring Break is over, baseball is back in full swing (pun-intended!), the kids both have their big FSA tests going on at school, I HAVE to get back into my regular exercise routine and of course, I have about 7 loads of laundry piled up on the couch that has to be folded and put away. Time is not on my side right now.
After being gone for 10 days I had to run to Publix to pick up the essentials – you know, milk, bread, salad, fruit, fresh veggies. My creative juices are not flowing when it comes to dinner ideas just yet, so I cruised past the Ready to Cook section of the Fresh Meat case and saw the Tyson® Meal Kits.
Have you seen these yet? Basically they have everything you need in one simple package to make a delicious meal for your family in no time. No thinking required 😉
I grabbed the Creamy Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo because it sounded amazing, tossed some frozen broccoli and some refrigerated biscuits in my cart and I was well on my way to a fabulous dinner for my family. The best part is that dinner was ready in under 30 minutes and everyone LOVED it. Even though I snuck some broccoli in!
Remember, it is ready less than 30 minutes, so it is the perfect dish for those busy weeknights!
The biscuits added a fun twist, my family loves bread with pasta, so I figured I would just add it right into the dish!
Now, here is my Easy Chicken Alfredo Pasta & Biscuit Bake recipe. Be sure to Print and Pin the recipe so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 Creamy Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Tyson® Skillet Meal Kit
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can junior refrigerated biscuits – these are the smaller size ones
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Spray (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray
- Add the chicken from the Tyson® Meal Kits into a skillet and cook thoroughly – 5-7 mins
- While the chicken is cooking, separate the biscuits and cut each biscuit in half, and set aside
- Stir in Alfredo sauce from the Tyson® Meal Kits, milk, broccoli, and precooked pasta
- Cook until mixture is thoroughly heated and bubbly, stirring regularly
- Spoon mixture into baking dish
- Arrange the cut biscuits around edge of baking dish, overlapping slightly
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown
I hope you and your family enjoy my Easy Chicken Alfredo Pasta & Biscuit Bake as much as we do!
And be sure to enjoy the fact that it is ready in under 30 minutes! So, the next time you are running around Publix and you stop to think that you have NO idea what to make for dinner, cruise past the Ready to Cook section of the Fresh Meat case and grab a Tyson® Meal Kit.
Which Tyson® Meal Kit would you want to try?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson® . The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking for more dinner ideas?