This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Leading a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be hard! Check out this simple 5 Minute Workout and enjoy this simply delicious…and HEALTHY… Chocolate Coconut Popcorn recipe. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of JOLLY TIME. The opinions and text are all mine.
Chocolate Coconut Popcorn + 5 Minute Workout
Healthy Lifestyle Approved
Being healthy is not a diet or a fad, it is a lifestyle. It is something that you choose to do everyday to make you feel better inside and out. I have been told numerous times that it takes 30 days of doing something to make it a habit, but I have found that it is pretty easy to forget that habit at times.
For example, I have been exercising (running and going to Jazzercise) 3 – 5 days a week for years now, but there are times when life gets busy and I miss a week, then that week turns into two weeks. Ugh! I always manage to get back on the saddle, but it happens!
Or, I eat great for a week – salmon for dinner, chicken, salads, my smoothie for breakfast, then somehow a box of cheese crackers ends up empty. Now that the box of crackers is officially empty, I can get back on track again… But, what if I had snacks available that were easy to prep and tasted great that didn’t even make that box of crackers look tempting?
What if I could have healthy options that appealed to the sweet and salty side of me, didn’t cost a fortune, and tasted great….
I need snacking options that fit into my healthy lifestyle.
What if I could get in a quick workout on those days that I just didn’t think it was possible, so that one missed day didn’t turn into a week, or two weeks…I know I could carve out 5 minutes…
I need a quick workout that I can do anywhere, so I don’t get off track.
Well, I found answers to both of my healthy life hiccups! Yep! I am so excited to share a quick workout routine and an amazingly delicious snack option with you guys today.
Since you can’t out exercise a bad diet, I wanted to share this recipe for Chocolate Coconut Popcorn.
Plus, you only need a few ingredients and less than 10 minutes to make it!
It is DELICIOUS!! I bet you won’t be able to wait until it’s completely cool to try it 🙂
Now, here is my Chocolate Coconut Pop Corn Recipe, it is a healthy snack recipe! Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 bag JOLLY TIME Healthy Pop Crispy White Naturally Flavored Pop Corn
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 tablespoons light agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave
- Put the the coconut oil, chocolate, agave, and vanilla in a roasting pan and place it in the oven while it preheats
- Remove the pan from the oven once everything is melted and stir the ingredients to mix evenly
- Add the Pop Corn to the chocolate mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake for 3 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack
- Place Pop Corn in an airtight container and stir in shredded coconut if desired
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Coconut Popcorn Recipe as much as I do!
Here are a few other delicious popcorn snack recipes for you to check out as well:
Want a delicious snack that is healthy with a bit of sweet and salty, requires NO prep time and is Weight Watcher approved? Of COURSE you do! Be sure to check out JOLLY TIME Healthy Pop Kettle Corn.
Now that you have some snack options that are fiber-filled, low calorie, taste great and are perfect for summer snacking, here is that quick workout routine.
Power Pop Workout from JOLLY TIME
Do each exercise for 20 seconds and rest for 10 seconds. Repeat if time permits.
Total time: 3 – 5 minutes
- Arm Circles
- Squats – with or without fitness band
- Calf raises
- Jumping Jacks
- Bicep curls – with fitness band can of soup, weights, or nothing at all
- Lunges – with or without fitness band
- Tricep extensions – with or without fitness band
- Jump Rope – no jump rope needed, you can just pretend you have one
Click the image and print this Power Pop Workout – hang it on your refrigerator and toss a copy in your purse so that when you have 3 – 5 minutes you can get that quick workout in!
Okay, you are officially prepped with healthy snack options and a fun and quick workout! Now, I challenge you to join me in the Healthy Pop Challenge – switch out one of your high calorie snacks for JOLLY TIME Healthy Pop!
Which snack will you be pitching in the Healthy Pop Challenge? For me, it will be that box of cheese crackers and that sugary candy bar!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of JOLLY TIME. The opinions and text are all mine.