This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
This Chewy Shredded Wheat Crunch Granola Squares are easy to make and are perfect for a snack or breakfast! Enjoy this easy recipe today.
Chewy Shredded Wheat Crunch Granola Squares
There is a new cereal to keep a look out for in stores, and to celebrate, I have a fun recipe to share! New Post Shredded Wheat Crunch! Post Shredded Wheat Crunch is made with bite sized 100 percent natural whole grain wheat with sweet granola clusters. Packed with whole grain goodness, each one-cup serving contains 43g of Whole Grain per serving and also provides an excellent source of fiber (5g). Better yet, Post Shredded Wheat Crunch has 0g Trans Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, and 0mg Cholesterol per serving.
Add that into your morning breakfast and you got yourself a delicious breakfast bar!
Here’s the Chewy Shredded Wheat Crunch Granola Squares recipe. Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- ¼ cup each butter or margarine and vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 cups Post Shredded Wheat Crunch Cereal
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup each toasted almonds and old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch pan
- Line with parchment paper with 2 ends extending over edge of pan
- Place butter, oil, sugar, corn syrup, honey and salt in medium saucepan
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients in large bowl
- Drizzle liquid mixture over top, stirring constantly until well coated
- Transfer to prepared pan; pat down evenly
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Cool in pan for approx 20 minutes
- Holding both ends of parchment paper, lift from pan and place on rack to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day – make sure you are enjoying it! I hope you all enjoy this Chewy Shredded Wheat Crunch Granola Squares recipe. I know I am looking forward to trying it!
Disclosure: The fabulous folks at Post provided me with the recipe and information about this great new cereal. All opinions are 100% my own.