This easy Barbecue Hawaiian Chicken Recipe only has six ingredients and tastes delicious. You can prep this dinner recipe as a freezer to slow cooker meal or put it all in the crockpot today and enjoy it for dinner tonight!
Barbecue Hawaiian Chicken – Freezer to Crock Pot Meal
I have another delicious Freezer to Crock Pot Meal for you guys today! This one is BBQ Hawaiian Chicken…you can’t go wrong with pineapple and BBQ sauce in my book 🙂 Plus it’s super easy to make!
If you are not the planning type and would rather NOT have this be a freezer to crock pot meal, it doesn’t HAVE to be, just toss all the ingredients into your slow cooker in the morning and be prepared for a delicious meal whenever you are ready! Well, at least 6 hours later 😉
Now, here is the Barbecue Hawaiian Chicken Recipe. Be sure to Pin It and Print It so that you can make it again and again!
Feel free to use a crock pot liner for easier clean-up!
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks – in 100% juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs corn starch
- Place all ingredients into a ziploc freezer bag, put in your freezer until ready for use
- When ready – thaw overnight and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Once chicken is tender, remove from slow cooker, shred it with two forks and place in bag into the crock pot for at least 30 minutes before serving
- Serve over rice/quinoa, lettuce, on a bun or in a tortilla
I hope you and your family enjoy this Barbecue Hawaiian Chicken Crock Pot meal as much as we do!
Looking for more Freezer to Crock Pot Meals? Check out these too 🙂
- Mexican Chicken Crock Pot Meal
- Creamy Salsa Chicken Crock Pot Meal
- Zesty Italian Chicken Crock Pot Meal – family favorite!