This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
This easy Barbecue Hawaiian Chicken Recipe only has six ingredients and tastes delicious. You can prep this dinner recipe as a freezer to slow cooker meal or put it all in the crockpot today and enjoy it for dinner tonight!
Slow Cooker Barbecue Hawaiian Chicken
Easy Freezer Meal
I have another delicious Freezer to Crock Pot Meal for you guys today! This one is BBQ Hawaiian Chicken…you can’t go wrong with pineapple and BBQ sauce in my book 🙂 Plus it’s super easy to make!
If you are not the planning type and would rather NOT have this be a freezer to crock pot meal, it doesn’t HAVE to be, just toss all the ingredients into your slow cooker in the morning and be prepared for a delicious meal whenever you are ready! Well, at least 6 hours later 😉
Now, here is my Slow Cooker Barbecue Hawaiian Chicken Recipe. Be sure to Pin It and Print It so that you can make it again and again!
Feel free to use a crock pot liner for easier clean-up!
Barbecue Hawaiian Chicken Freezer Meal
- 4 - 6 boneless chicken breasts approx. 1½ - 2 lbs
- ⅓ cup your favorite BBQ sauce we used Sweet Baby Rays
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks in 100% juice
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Write BBQ Hawaiian Chicken and Cooking Times on Ziploc with Sharpie
- Place all ingredients into the ziploc freezer bag, put in your freezer until ready for use
- When ready - thaw overnight and cook on low for 4-5 hours or from frozen to 6 - 8 hours
- Once chicken is tender, remove from slow cooker, shred it with two forks and place in bag into the crock pot for at least 30 minutes before serving
- Serve over rice/quinoa, lettuce, on a bun or in a tortilla
I hope you and your family enjoy this Barbecue Hawaiian Chicken Slow Cooker meal as much as we do!
Looking for more Freezer to Crock Pot Meals? Check out these too 🙂
- Mexican Chicken Crock Pot Meal
- Creamy Salsa Chicken Crock Pot Meal
- Zesty Italian Chicken Crock Pot Meal – family favorite!