This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
This Egg Roll In A Bowl recipe has all the flavors and crunch you love about eating an egg roll, but it doesn’t have all the fat and calories. Enjoy this Weight Watchers friendly, healthy dinner recipe with your family tonight!
Weight Watchers Egg Roll In A Bowl – 2 Points Per Serving
Need an easy dinner idea that the whole family will love but it’s also healthy? This Inside Out Egg Roll In A Bowl recipe is it. If you follow Weight Watchers like me, you will be happy to know that this healthy dinner recipe is only 2 WW points per serving on the WW Blue Plan. If you don’t follow Weight Watchers, just feel good knowing that you are making a well-balanced healthy meal for you and your family. I have made this recipe multiple times for my family and everyone enjoys it…even the kids 🙂
There is a similar Egg Roll In A Bowl recipe in the WW app, but I spiced it up a little and added in some extra vegetables. I have found that when cooking with extra lean meats, like 99% Fat Free ground turkey, I need to add in extra flavor. I add RealSweet Vidalia onions and jalapeno to just about everything.
Here are the WW points breakdown and the ingredients for my Egg Roll In A Bowl recipe:
99% FF Ground Turkey – Zero Points
RealSweet onion – Zero Points
Minced garlic – Zero Points
Minced ginger or ground ginger – Zero Points
Red pepper flakes (omit or reduce if you don’t like a little heat) – Zero Points
Mini bell peppers, sliced (can substitute bell pepper) – Zero Points
Coleslaw mix or 10 oz shredded cabbage – Zero points
Shredded carrots – Zero points
Tamari or low sodium soy sauce – 1 Point
Sesame oil – 4 points
Egg – Zero Points
Wonton Wrappers – 4 Points *these will cook fast, so watch them! They will go from not-done to done quick!
Sriracha for serving – 1 Point for 1 tablespoon
Sounds good, doesn’t it?! I will actually make a double batch of this on Monday and my husband and I will eat it for lunch through the week. It makes for easy meal planning!
When making this Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe, I did use my wok. You need a big pan to fit in all the meat and veggies. If you don’t have a wok, that’s okay – just use the biggest pan you have.
Now, here is my Egg Roll In A Bowl recipe, be sure to print it and pin it so that you can make it again and again.
Healthy Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Wok or Large Pan
- 1 lb 99% FF Ground Turkey
- 1/2 sweet onion diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger or 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes omit or reduce if you don't like a little heat
- 4 mini bell peppers sliced (can sub 1 bell pepper)
- 10 oz bag of coleslaw mix or 10 oz shredded cabbage
- 5 oz shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup tamari or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 6 wonton wrappers
- Sriracha for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Wash and cut all produce
- Cut the wonton wrappers into thin strips
- Place a single layer of wonton wrappers on a baking sheet and spray lightly with olive oil spray
- Bake wonton strips for 5-6 minutes, watch them that last minute, they will brown up quick!
- Spray a large pan or wok with olive oil and warm over medium heat
- Add onion and cook until translucent
- Add the garlic and ginger, stir a few times
- Add the ground turkey and cook thoroughly, all pink will be gone.
- Add in the red pepper flakes
- Push the ground turkey to one side of the pan and add in the cabbage, carrots, peppers, tamari sauce and sesame oil
- Mix thoroughly
- Make a "hole" in the center of the pan by pushing the mixture to the sides
- Add the egg to the "hole" and scramble
- Once the egg is cooked, mix it throughout the entire dish
- Garnish with sriracha and the baked wonton strips
I hope you enjoy this Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe as much as we do!
If you are looking for a healthy snack recipe, be sure to check out my Zero Point WW Buffalo Chicken Dip. It only has three ingredients, it’s easy to make and it’s delicious!