This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Taco Bake – Easy Family Meal
Taco Bake is a meal a go-to meal in my house when I need something good and fast. Plus, it’s so easy to make! You just need 4 ingredients – you favorite salsa, cheese, crescent rolls, and ground turkey or beef. I actually think it is one of the 1st meals I ever made my husband 🙂
Once the ground beef is cooked, add in the jar of salsa and let it simmer for a few minutes.
While it’s simmering, you will “mold” the crescent rolls to your baking dish. It doesn’t have to look pretty 😉
Then you just pour the meat mixture into the baking dish lined with crescent rolls, top with cheese and bake it!
Here’s the recipe, make sure to print it and pin it so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef
- 1 jar of salsa
- Cook the ground beef thoroughly
- Add in the salsa and bring to a simmer
- While the mixture is simmering, “mold” the crescent rolls to your baking dish
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish lined with the crescent rolls
- Top with shredded cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 mins or until the crescent roll is golden brown
I hope your family enjoys this Taco Bake recipe as much as ours does!
Shepherd’s Pie another Easy Family Friendly Meal that is ready in just 30 minutes, grab my Easy Shepherd’s Pie Recipe.