Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Review + Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
The folks over at Stubb’s sent me some coupons to give a few of their products a try. Are you familiar with Stubb’s BBQ? Well, when I think BBQ, I think chicken, smoked pork, ribs and everything delicious! But I thought I would try something different with the Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Rub and Original Bar-B-Q Sauce. I made an easy and delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza!
Today, Stubb (yes, he is a real guy and he really knows his Bar-B-Q!) lives on in his all-natural sauces, marinades and rubs, continuing to make people feel good all over the world. Though he started with only one sauce, Stubb’s full line now contains 6 sauces, 4 marinades, 2 injectable marinades, 5 rubs, a moppin’ sauce and a wing sauce, all of which bring Legendary Texas Flavor to any meal.
Check out all the Stubb’s Products
You guys ready for that recipe? I thought so 😉
- 2 – 3 Chicken Breasts
- Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Rub
- Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Original Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water (just enough to cover the bottom of the crock pot)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Red Onion – to taste
- Ready made thin pizza crust
- Thoroughly coat each side of the chicken in Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Rub
- Add chicken broth and chicken into the Crock pot
- Place crock pot on low and let it cook all day (4-6 hrs would be plenty)
- When chicken is done it will be VERY easy to shred – shred with 2 forks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place thin pizza crust on pizza pan
- Cover pizza crust with Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Original Sauce
- Top with shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, and red onion
- Bake 12 – 14 minutes
This is an easy and delicious recipe that my husband and I really enjoy – I hope you guys do too!
The marinade is the next Stubb’s product on my list to try out….which Stubb’s products are your favorites?
Disclosure: I received free product coupons to help facilitate my review. No monetary compensation was received or offered. All opinions expressed are my honest thoughts on this product.