Florida Prepaid College Plans Pricing starts as low as $47 per month! Discover which Prepaid Plan is best for you and your family, plus use Florida Prepaid College Plans Promo Code TRACY1920 to save on your application fee. This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Plans, through my role as a Believer Blogger. All thoughts are my own.
Florida Prepaid College Plans Pricing + Promo Code
Florida Prepaid College Plans Open Enrollment is from February 1st – April 30th. You may have noticed that the Open Enrollment period has changed from last year, but the pricing hasn’t. That’s right, the already low pricing from last year is the same this year. There were ZERO increases in the Florida Prepaid College Plans pricing! And to save you even more, I have a Florida Prepaid College Plans coupon code for you all. Use Florida Prepaid Coupon Code TRACY1920 to save you on the application fee! So, not only is there already low pricing, but you can save with the Florida Prepaid College Plans promo code.
Florida Prepaid College Plans offers 5 different guaranteed prepaid plans, so you can find the prepaid plan that fits your budget.
Here are the 5 available Florida Prepaid College Plans:
1-Year Florida University Plan – Starting at $46.61/month
- This is the most flexible plan and it allows you or other family members to buy one year of State University at a time as your budget allows, up to four years.
2-Year Florida College Plan – Starting at $55.42/month
- This plan is the most affordable way to earn an AA degree from a Florida College and guaranteed admission to one of Florida’s State Universities.
4-Year Florida College Plan – Starting at $119.61/month
- This prepaid plan is the most convenient and affordable way to earn a bachelor’s degree from a Florida College in high-demand fields.
2 + 2 Florida Plan – Starting at $149.45/month
- The 2 + 2 Plan is the best of both worlds…save money on lower-level courses while receiving a bachelor’s degree from one of Florida’s State Universities.
4-Year Florida University Plan – Starting at $186.28/month
- This is the most popular plan and offers the widest variety of bachelor’s degree options from one of Florida’s 12 State Universities.
As I mentioned above, Florida Prepaid College plans are a guaranteed investment. Not only in your child’s future, but financially. You never lose your investment.
And no matter which option you choose, you can use Florida Prepaid College Plans Promo Code TRACY1920 to save on the application fee.
Have questions? Here are some answers:
- Can Florida Prepaid College Plans Be Used Out Of State?
- What Happens to Your Prepaid College Plan If Your Child Gets A Scholarship?
- What Happens to Your Prepaid College Plans If Your Child Decides Not To Attend College?
Get personalized payment estimates – based on your child’s birth date and each prepaid plan.
Ready to get started saving for your child’s future?
Use Florida Prepaid College Plans Promo Code TRACY1920 to save on your application fee!
That’s my son, Steven. He will graduate middle school this year. That means that graduation cap he is holding, he will be wearing one very similar in just a few short years.
I know it sounds cliche, but it feels like just a few days ago I could hold him in my arms and rock him to sleep.
He is now taller than me.
He is doing math that I can’t even begin to understand.
He is taking high school Spanish.
He can drive our gold cart by himself.
He can do his own laundry and make his own dinner.
He can “babysit” his sister.
He has actually tucked me into bed when I wasn’t feeling well.
He texts me throughout the day to see how I am.
I swear he grows an inch a week and his voice changes daily (don’t tell him I said that!). He may not be little anymore, but he is still my little boy. I am still his mom, and I still need to take care of him. I will take care of him for as long as I possibly can because that’s what parents do. Over 12 years ago now my husband and I opened a Florida Prepaid College Plan for Steven. We knew that our little boy would one day…too soon…be a man and one of the best ways we could take care of him was to help him get started on his future was with an education.
I am a Florida Prepaid College Plans Believer, I am a customer.
Did you know that more than 450,000 students have gone to college using a Florida Prepaid Plan?
Use Florida Prepaid College Plans Promo Code TRACY1920 to save on the application fee.
Have you started saving for your child’s college education yet? Be prepared, Starting Is Believing.
Learn more about Florida Prepaid College Plans online and feel free to follow Florida Prepaid College Plans on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to stay up to date with information on open enrollment but get tips on college and more.