Switch up pizza night with this Delicious Chicken Sausage and Pear Pizza with Balsamic Glaze. This easy pizza recipe is loaded with chicken sausage, pears and your favorite cheeses.
Delicious Chicken Sausage and Pear Pizza with Balsamic Glaze
This Chicken Sausage and Pear Pizza is the perfect addition to your game day spread or any day! This easy Chicken Sausage and Pear pizza recipe is full of flavor, not fat, and is ready in under 20 minutes. I used al fresco’s Sweet Apple Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage on this delicious pizza, it adds that extra bit of sweet to this sweet and savory pizza recipe. I promise you won’t miss all the calories that are in the regular pizza 😉
For this pear and chicken sausage pizza recipe you will need just a few ingredients: goat cheese (you could also use Gorgonzola), mozzarella cheese, a pear, al fresco’s Sweet Apple Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage, store bought thin crust pizza crust, greens and olive oil and balsamic vinegar for your dressing.
There is no “sauce” on this pizza, but don’t worry, it is not dry at all. All your ingredients blend together so well, you don’t need any sauce!
Even though al fresco’s Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage is fully cooked, I did slice it up and toss it in a pan on medium for a few minutes just to crisp up the edges some.
Once you have your pizza crust laid out on your pan, you will sprinkle on the mozzarella and goat cheese.
Once the cheese is on, you will layer on the thinly sliced pears and the al fresco’s Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage.
While your Chicken Sausage and Pear Pizza is baking at 400 degrees for about 8-10 minutes, whisk together 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of light extra virgin olive oil. This will be the “dressing” for your pizza. Dressing? Yep! You are going to top that amazing pizza with beautiful dressing and a bit of dressing. SO GOOD!
Ok, are you ready for my Chicken Sausage and Pear Pizza Recipe? Well, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again…trust me…you will want to!
- 1/4 cup Goat cheese (you could also use Gorgonzola)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 sliced a pear
- 2 links of al fresco’s Sweet Apple Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage
- store bought thin crust pizza crust
- Greens – I used a spring mix
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Slice the al fresco’s Sweet Apple Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage and warm it in a pan for approx 3 mins
- Roll out your pizza crust on a pan
- Sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese
- Sprinkle on the goat cheese
- Add a layer of sliced pears
- Add the al fresco’s Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage
- Bake at 400 degrees for approx 8 – 10 mins until edges are golden brown
- While pizza is baking mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- When pizza is done, slice it and top with greens and a small amount of dressing
- Enjoy immediately!
I hope you enjoy this Chicken Sausage and Pear Pizza as much as my family does!
While this posted is sponsored by al fresco, all opinions and this recipe are my own.
Be sure to check out al fresco on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to stay social and up to date on more delicious recipes!