This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Chicken Pot Pie Pockets Recipe – Low Fat
I have been having a lot of fun cooking with chicken lately. I love being able to toss a frozen chicken breast in the crock pot in the morning and create something FUN for dinner 🙂 Doing it this way makes the chicken so moist and easy to shred. Everyone in my house loves Chicken Pot Pie, so I decided to try something with a bit of a twist, naming it was the hardest part I think!
As an added bonus, this one is also low-calorie…gotta love a recipe that is delicious and low fat.
Now, here is my Chicken Pot Pie Pockets Recipe, be sure to print it and pin it so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 can of low fat refrigerator crescents
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 package of cream cheese
- 4 slices diced turkey bacon
- 1 boneless skinless cooked chicken breast – diced/shredded
- 1 can of healthy low sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup fat free cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the chicken, turkey bacon, carrots, celery, and cream cheese in a large bowl
- Open the crescent rolls and each one lay flat (there are 8 in a can)
- Place equal amounts of the chicken mixture on the wider side of each crescent roll
- Roll each one and place in a 9×13 baking pan
- Bake for 15 minutes – until the rolls begin to brown
- Add the can of Cream of Chicken Soup around the roll-ups in the pan
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes
- Top with the shredded cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes (until cheese is melted)
I hope you enjoy these Chicken Pot Pie Pockets as much as we did! Make sure to let me know if you try them 🙂
Love Chicken Pot Pie? Check out these yummy Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes! They are easy to make and kids love ’em.