This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
These Breakfast Biscuit Cups are easy to make and kids of all ages love them! All your favorite breakfast foods inside of a delicious biscuit. Grab this easy breakfast recipe and enjoy.
Breakfast Biscuit Cups
Easy & Kids Love Them
My family loves “home-cooked” breakfasts on the weekend. The kids totally refuse cereal or anything else that may seem easy, they want something warm and fun! So, this past weekend I combined some of our favorite breakfast foods and put them all into an easy to eat biscuit cup! Since the whole family loved my Sloppy Joe Biscuits, I knew breakfast in a biscuit would also be a success.
And it was SO easy to make this super cute breakfast 🙂 You just flatten the biscuits with your hand, push them into the muffin/cupcake pan and fill them up!
As you can see, we opted for scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, and some cheese.
Now, here’s how to make those easy Breakfast Biscuit Cups:
Breakfast Biscuit Cups
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits I used the small can that had 5 in it - that was perfect for my family of 4
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 links turkey sausage
- Flatten each biscuit and firmly press each one into the muffin/cupcake pan as pictured
- Lightly scramble the eggs - no need to make them really firm since you will be baking them as well
- Cook turkey sausage as directed on package
- Cut turkey sausage into bite size pieces and add it to the pan with the eggs
- Mix well
- Fill each biscuit with the egg mixture
- Top with cheese
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown
My husband topped his with maple syrup and the kids and I eat ours plain. My husband did say that he thought sausage gravy would be really good on these…maybe I’ll try that next time?? 🙂
I love that this recipe yields a fun finger food for breakfast! And that the possibilities of what you fill them with are basically endless!
I hope your family enjoys these Breakfast Biscuit Cups as much as we do!
Looking for another delicious breakfast idea? Check out my Breakfast Strata!
While you are at it, check out all the recipes on Food Wine Sunshine and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.