This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
This Turkey Chili Recipe just has 6 simple ingredients and is full of flavor. Enjoy this on a day you need to warm up or just need a delicious family meal!
Easy Turkey Chili
I love Chili and we actually had a day or two here in sunny Florida where the temperature was below 90 degrees so I thought Chili was the perfect dinner option 🙂 I wanted to make something that would be a healthier version, so I decided on Turkey Chili. I also wanted it to be full of delicious vegetables that I knew my kids would actually eat and I wanted it to be easy to throw together! That being said, I ran into Target and checked out the canned foods. Using canned foods is one of the best ways to get food from the farm to your family — sealing in freshness, flavor and nutrition for less! I knew that using Ground Turkey instead of beef I would need an extra boost of flavor, and I love that I was easily able to do that with my canned foods. I had dinner started in under 5 minutes!
We all loved this meal…kids included! Both of my kids said “Wow, this is the best chili EVER!” And that’s quite a compliment coming from my kids 😉 The Ro-Tel did add a bit of a kick to it, so if you don’t like a bit of heat, I recommend grabbing the “Mild” version.
Now, here is my easy turkey chili recipe, be sure to print it and pin it so that you can make it again and again.
- 29 oz Tomato sauce
- 16 oz Bush's Chili beans in Chili Sauce one can
- 15 oz Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic, and Oregano one can
- 10 oz Ro-Tel Original with Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies one can
- 15 oz Del Monte Fiesta Corn with Red and Green Peppers one can
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey - I used Lean
- Brown the ground turkey in a large pot on the stove
- Add in canned ingredients
- Stir, cover and cook on low for an hour - you can leave it on longer - just turn your temperature down to a simmer
- Serve with bread if desired
Make sure to let me know if you try this Turkey Chili Recipe!
Be sure to check Cans Get You Cooking out online, on Facebook, on Twitter, Pinterest, and even YouTube!
While you are at it – make sure to find Food Wine Sunshine on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
2 thoughts on “Turkey Chili Recipe – Just 6 Simple Ingredients!”
I like how easy this recipe is!
Going to make it soon.
It is super easy…and delicious! Make sure to let me know what you think 🙂