This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
What are you dreaming of this holiday? I am dreaming of this Sparkling Wine Cocktail. Enjoy this festive Peppermint Twistmas festive cocktail this holiday season.
I’m Dreaming Of A Peppermint Twistmas
Sparkling Wine Cocktail
I’m Dreaming Of A….white Christmas? Sure, that would be fabulous, but I live in Florida, so the likelihood of that happening is pretty much non-existent. But, I can enjoy this beautifully festive holiday cocktail, the Peppermint Twistmas. If I am going to have a delicious cocktail, I will probably want two, so that means it can’t be rich and heavy. And that was my inspiration for this cocktail, the vodka and schnapps warm you up, while the Sparkling Wine lightens it up a bit.
For this holiday cocktail you just need vanilla vodka, peppermint schnapps, and your favorite Rosé Sparkling Wine. Oh, and the crushed candy canes on the rim of the glass add an extra special holiday touch.
Now, here is my Peppermint Twistmas Sparkling Wine Cocktail recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it every holiday season.
Peppermint Twistmas Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz chilled vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 oz chilled peppermint schnapps
- 3-4 oz chilled Rosé Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Crushed candy canes if desired
- Wet glass rim with water or lime wedge and coat with crushed candy canes - Put crushed candy canes on a plate and twist glass into the candies.
- Pour vodka and schnapps into the chilled glass.
- Top with Rosé champagne or sparkling wine.
- Enjoy the holidays!
I hope you enjoy a Peppermint Twistmas Sparkling Wine Cocktail or two (or three 😉 ) this holiday season!
What is one of your favorite holiday cocktails?
Looking for more cocktails?