This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Huevos Rancheros Recipe
Huevos Rancheros is a yummy Mexican breakfast.
This is one of my absolute favorite recipes and I am happy to say that my hubby made it for us twice while we were away for Spring Break! I love Mexican food – so I am pretty happy that I can now have it for breakfast too 🙂 There are LOTS of variations of this one on-line but this is how my hubby makes it.
What You Need:
- 1 can of refried beans
- Eggs – one for each shell (I can easily eat 2…)
- Corn Tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole (if you like it)
What You Do:
- Warm the refried beans on the stove
- Warm Vegetable Oil in a pan and lightly fry the Corn Tortillas
- Cook the eggs over-easy
- Cover the bottom of a plate with the refried beans (amount the size of the Tortilla)
- Place the Tortilla on top of the refried beans
- Place the egg on top of the Tortilla
- Top with sour cream, salsa, and guac
Enjoy this Huevos Rancheros Recipe!