You can turn your favorite chocolate sandwich cookies into delicious bite-size truffles in about 30 minutes! These Easy Oreo Truffles only need 4 ingredients, enjoy!
Easy Oreo Truffles – Only 4 Ingredients!
I’m not sure if you have noticed, but I don’t post many dessert or sweets recipes. It’s not because I don’t like them. The problem is that I like them too much. If I have cookies or chocolates in the house, I can justify eating about 10 of them without even thinking about it. That’s why I only make sweet treats when I can share them, like Christmas Cookies or these delicious oreo truffles for Valentine’s Day. In all reality, you can make these delicious one-bite cookie morsels just about any time of the year and I am sure that whoever you share them with will be grateful. Or, you don’t have to share them…I won’t judge 😉
These chocolate covered cookie truffles only require 4 ingredients, and if you want to skip the sprinkles…you only need 3! It doesn’t get much easier than that. Oh and there is no baking involved! SCORE!!
Now, here is my 4 Ingredient Oreo Truffle Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make them again and again.
Easy Oreo Truffles - Only 4 Ingredients!
- 1 Package Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Oreos
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1/2 of 1 24oz package of white Almond Bark
- Red or Pink Sprinkles - if desired...Or any color will do!
- Using a food processor or blender, grind cookies until fine consistency.
- In a stand mixer, combine cookie crumbs and room temperature cream cheese.
- Beat until soft dough forms.
- Form dough into balls and place on wax or parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt almond bark.
- Using a fork or toothpick, dip the chocolate balls into melted chocolate.
- Decorate with sprinkles or candies of choice.
- Place in refrigerator until chocolate is completely firm.
- Serve when ready or store in airtight container in refrigerator.
The prep time includes the dipping and decorating time. This is a NO BAKE recipe.
I hope you enjoy this easy Oreo Truffle Recipe as much as we do!
Looking for more deliciousness? Here are a few of my “lighter” cookie recipes: