This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
This easy white pizza recipe makes for an easy lunch or dinner recipe. Who doesn’t love a good pizza recipe?! Grab this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza and enjoy! Post sponsored by Prego®. All opinions and this recipe are my own!
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
Do you like to make pizza at home? We definitely love takeout from our favorite pizza place, but sometimes making pizza at home is a fun experience! Plus, you can get creative with your pizza and add whatever toppings you want without getting charged extra 😉 On this homemade pizza recipe I decided to skip the red sauce and use alfredo sauce. I mean, it is our absolute favorite dipping sauce, so why not add it directing to the pizza crust! Genius. I used jar alfredo sauce in this recipe, but you can easily make your own alfredo sauce if you prefer.
Chicken, bacon, and Alfredo sauce. You really can’t go wrong with that combination, can you? No, you really can’t…plus bacon makes everything just that much better, doesn’t it? This week my family and I wanted to get a little creative with pizza night, so we made a delicious pizza that we will definitely be making again!
You just need 7 ingredients to make our Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza. I added the sweet pepper rings for an extra bit of color and flavor, and to my surprise the kids even ate them! That’s pretty exciting here in our house since getting them to eat any veggie is a challenge 🙂
You spread on the Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce on the crust just like you would any pizza sauce. I used 3/4 cup and it was perfect…not too dry and not too saucy.
Once the sauce is on, you layer on your toppings. Start with the chicken, then bacon, then the veggies, and finally sprinkle on the cheese!
It bakes to a beautiful golden brown and all the flavors melt together perfectly!
Now, here is my Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
- ¾ cup Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce you can make homemade if you prefer
- 1 ready pizza crust - found in refrigerated section I used the thin crust variety
- 3 slices cooked bacon - roughly chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken I used rotisserie chicken
- 3 mini sweet bell peppers sliced with seeds removed
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup shredded Italian Blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Roll out the pizza crust to fit your pan. I used a 15x10 cookie sheet
- Spoon the Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce onto the pizza crust
- Layer on the chicken, bacon, onions, sweet peppers, and then sprinkle on the cheese
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the bottom of the pizza is also a golden brown
I hope you and your family enjoy this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza as much as we do! Our one pizza feed our family of four with NO leftovers!
Looking for another one of our favorite recipes? Check out my Easy Tomato Soup Recipe.
Be sure to check out to Prego.com and Prego’s Facebook page for more saucy deliciousness.