Bananas, honey and bread..oh my! This easy Banana French Toast is one of my favorite breakfast recipes, not too sweet but just perfect. Grab the recipe and enjoy some this weekend!
Banana French Toast Recipe
I am not a huge french toast fan, but my husband discovered that if you top it with an amazing honey and banana mixture, it ends up being one of my favorite breakfasts! My husband lets me pick the “menu” on Mother’s Day and my Birthday and this one is always on it 🙂 It goes absolutely perfect with a cup of coffee!
Here is our Banana French Toast Recipe recipe…now make sure to print it and Pin it so that you can make it again and again.
- Thick sliced French Bread
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Bananas (we use 1-2 for 2 of us)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Beat the egg and add 1 teaspoon of sugar – mix well
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture
- Add bread to heated pan and cook on both sides
- While the bread is cooking, mash the bananas, honey, and sugar (1 tablespoon)
- Place one slice of bread on the plate, top with banana mixture
- Top with whipped cream and syrup if desired
I hope you enjoy this Banana French Toast recipe as much as we do, I love that it is easy to make, but yet it looks fancy!
Looking for another breakfast recipe? Check out my Breakfast Strata Recipe.