This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
You made the decision to start saving for the future and open a Florida Prepaid College Plan, now you may wonder which schools accept Florida Prepaid College Plans. I have the answers! This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Plans, through my role as a Believer Blogger. All thoughts are my own.
Which Schools Accept Florida Prepaid Plans?
Florida Prepaid College Savings Plan Open Enrollment is now through April 30th. Florida Prepaid allows parents to start saving for your child’s college education as soon as they are born. Starting to save for college early with a Florida Prepaid Plan allows parents to lock-in future tuition costs which saves your child from accumulating high cost student loans. The average student loan debt is over $31,000 per graduate. That means your child would have a student loan payment of approximately $400 per month. Wouldn’t it be amazing if your child didn’t have that student loan burden and could graduate college debt free? Of course it would be. I think that’s every parent’s dream. Now that the cost of Florida Prepaid Plans is at the lowest it has been in ten years, it’s the perfect time to get started saving for the future. Below is the Florida Prepaid College list as well as a free printable.
Enrolling in a Florida Prepaid College Savings Plan is simple, it just takes a few moments online.
Now that you have decided to open a Florida Prepaid College Plan to lock in the future cost of college at a fixed monthly rate, let’s go over what schools accept Florida Prepaid Plans.
The short answer to the question what schools accept Florida Prepaid College Plans is, just about all of them. But I have the full list of schools that accept Florida Prepaid Plans for you as well 😉 Plus a free printable so that you and your child(ren) can be motivated to ready for the school of their choice.
Here is a full list of the Florida Colleges that accept Florida Prepaid Plans:
- Broward College – Fort Lauderdale
- Chipola College – Marianna
- College of Central Florida – Ocala
- Daytona State College – Daytona Beach
- Eastern Florida State College – Cocoa
- Florida Gateway College – Lake City
- Florida Keys Community College – Key West
- Florida Southwestern State College – Fort Myers
- Florida State College at Jacksonville – Jacksonville
- Gulf Coast State College – Panama City
- Hillsborough Community College – Tampa
- Indian River State College – Fort Pierce
- Lake-Sumter State College – Sumterville
- Miami Dade College – Miami
- North Florida Community College – Madison
- Northwest Florida State College – Niceville
- Palm Beach State College – Lake Worth
- Pasco-Hernando State College – New Port Richey
- Pensacola State College – Pensacola
- Polk State College – Winter Haven
- Santa Fe College – Gainesville
- Seminole State College – Sanford
- South Florida State College – Avon Park
- St. Petersburg College – St. Petersburg
- St. Johns River State College – Palatka
- State College of Florida – Manatee-Sarasota
- Tallahassee Community College – Tallahassee
- Valencia College – Orlando
Here is the full list of Florida State Universities that accept Florida Prepaid Plans:
- Florida A&M University – Tallahassee
- Florida Atlantic University – Boca Raton
- Florida Gulf Coast University – Fort Myers
- Florida International University – Miami
- Florida Polytechnic University – Lakeland
- Florida State University – Tallahassee
- New College of Florida – Sarasota
- University of Central Florida – Orlando
- University of Florida – Gainesville
- University of North Florida – Jacksonville
- University of South Florida – Tampa
- University of West Florida – Pensacola
Florida Prepaid Plans are designed to be used at a College or State University in Florida, however the amount covered by the plan can also be applied at other Technical and Vocational schools in Florida and nationwide.
Florida Prepaid College Plan and Florida 529 Savings Plan benefits may be applied to any eligible educational institution, as defined in s. 529 of the Internal Revenue Code. You can see the full list of these schools by using the Federal School Code Search through the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid Office.
Can Florida Prepaid College Plans be used Out of State or at Private Universities and Colleges?
Yes! The prepaid plans are designed to be used here in the beautiful state of Florida at one of our many Florida Colleges or State Universities, the amount covered by the plan can also be applied at other schools nationwide. Again, you can check out the full list of these schools by using the Federal School Code Search through the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid Office.
Click the image of the list of schools above to print it out! You can also grab the free printable of which schools accept Florida Prepaid Plans HERE.
If you still have questions about Florida Prepaid, check out the Florida Prepaid College Plan FAQs
And if you still have questions, the Florida Prepaid College Plans phone number is 1-800-552-4723, their customer service team is exceptional.
There’s a reason why Florida Prepaid is the longest running, largest and most successful prepaid tuition program in the nation. Well, there’s many reasons! But the #1 reason for me and may family is affordability. With the variety of prepaid plans available and the variety of prepaid plan payment options, Florida Prepaid made saving for college and allowing my kids to graduate from college without huge student loans possible.
So, what schools accept Florida Prepaid Plans? Florida Prepaid College Plans can be used at public and private schools nationwide as well as trade and technical schools. Start saving today!
Learn more about Florida Prepaid College Plans online and feel free to follow Florida Prepaid College Plans on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to stay up to date with information on Open Enrollment but get tips on college and more.