Looking for a low carb, deliciously easy dinner recipe? This Low Carb Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe is it. While this post is sponsored, the recipe and my love for Winn-Dixie is my own.
Low Carb Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Winn-Dixie Delivery Offer
Chicken lettuce wraps is a restaurant favorite, you see it on the menu at some of your favorite places I’m sure. But did you know that it’s actually really easy to make at home? It’s less expensive that way too. Chicken lettuce wraps are full of classic Asian flavors and they are low carb. So, if you are following a low carb lifestyle, the keto diet or are just trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, this Low Carb Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe is a good one to have in your arsenal.
These Low Carb Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are ready in about 20 minutes, also making them an easy weeknight meal. Know what makes it an even easier recipe? Ordering the ingredients on Winn-Dixie Delivery. You guys, I just joined Winn-Dixie Delivery. What the heck was I waiting for? I guess I didn’t see the overall need, I mean I can totally run to the grocery store, right? Of course I can. But why waste the time?! Instead, I joined Winn-Dixie Delivery (which took less than 2 minutes), searched for the ingredients for dinner and added everything to my cart.
I got a notice that I was a few dollars away from free shipping so I added some things that I wanted to grab for when my niece and nephew come next week, and once I was over $35, I placed my order. I picked my delivery time, paid and was on the couch enjoying some quality time with my kids in less than 10 minutes.
If I would have went to the store, I would have been gone for an hour easy. In fact, Winn-Dixie Delivery actually calculated how much time I saved. Loved that. Life is so crazy busy, why not save the time and enjoy that time with my kids? Thanks to having my groceries delivered, I saved my dinner, but it gave me something even more valuable. Time. I really don’t know how I have survived this long without it.
Are you signed up with grocery delivery yet? No? No worries, I got ya covered! Winn-Dixie Delivery has deal that is too good to pass up.
The two-Week free trial + $20 credit offer available to new members only from Oct 16-29. Here’s how to get started:
- Go to https://shopwinndixie.com
- Click on the promo modal that will appear with the offer details
- You will be taken through the sign up flow
- Start saving time and money thanks to Winn-Dixie
That means you can get all the ingredients for this Low Carb Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe and all your favorite low carbs favorites, ripe avocados, the freshest eggs and more all delivered right to your door. Quality groceries from Winn-Dixie delivered by Shipt to help you reach your wellness goals and help you stick to the plan that makes you feel your best every day. In fact, while you are searching for all your favorites you will notice a whole section of low carb favorites when you scroll to the ‘Featured Promotions’ section of the website, making it quick and easy to shop within your diet/lifestyle preferences.
Speaking of ingredients for recipes, are you all ready for my Low Carb Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe? Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
Low Carb Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ¾ cup white onion - diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 mini sweet bell peppers - diced, seeds removed
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 4 oz diced water chestnuts
- Lettuce cups or romaine hearts or cauliflower rice for servings
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Put the avocado oil in skillet and heat
- Add the onion, peppers and carrots. Cook until onions are soft, approximately 3 minutes
- Sprinkle in the ginger and garlic, stir well
- Add the ground chicken, be sure to break it apart into small chunks
- Add 1 tsp salt
- While the chicken is cooking, mix together the soy sauce, fish sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha and red pepper flakes
- When chicken is cooked throughout, there is no more pink, pour in the soy sauce mixture
- Mix cooking sauce in well
- Stir in water chestnuts righht before serving
- Serve on lettuce as a salad, cauliflower rice or in lettuce cups
- Serve with dipping sauce
I hope you enjoy these Low Carb Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps as much as we do!
If you haven’t started saving valuable time thanks to Winn-Dixie Delivery yet, remember now is the time. The two weeks free and a $20 credit offer at Winn-Dixie is only available until October 29th. You can sign up with Winn-Dixie Delivery here.
* Offer for new members only, offer start and end date; 10/16/19-10/29/19 at 11:59 p.m. PT. You must be 21+ with a valid ID to order or receive alcohol. Shipt credits cannot be applied to alcohol items. Alcohol inventory varies by retailer. Terms and conditions apply. Prices online may vary from in-store.