This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Making your own beauty scrubs at home is easy! This homemade coffee sugar scrub will leave your skin feeling soft and smelling great!
DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub
I recently made my own Coffee Sugar Body Scrub and I love it! I told you guys recently that my favorite little lotions and scrubs shop recently closed so I was forced to make my own Homemade Body Butter (and I L-O-V-E IT!), well that means I also had to try my hand at my favorite Coffee Sugar Scrub. And once again, I am pleasantly surprised by the ease of it!
Here are 6 reasons I use a Coffee Sugar Scrub:
- I love the smell of coffee
- It’s exfoliating
- Coffee has anti-inflammatory properties
- It is claimed (however I can not 100% confirm) that it will reduce cellulite, hey, it’s worth a try, right?!
- It smooths my skin
- Coffee is naturally a antioxidant
The caffeine in the Coffee Sugar Body Scrub can helps tighten the skin. And since caffeine is a very important part of this easy DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub recipe, I do indeed recommend using fresh grounds (not ones you made your morning coffee with). You will see that I used Coconut Oil as well, the coconut oil will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Now, here is my DIY Coffee Sugar Body Scrub Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so when you run out, you can make it again!
Coffee Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup Ground Coffee
- ⅓ cup Organic Sugar Sugar in the Raw, Brown Sugar, Palm Sugar etc.
- ¼ cup Organic Coconut Oil - melted and cooled some so it's not hot
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Store in an airtight container or mason jar
- Use as often as you like for smooth and soft skin
I hope you enjoy this Sugar Coffee Scrub as much as I do!
This DIY Coffee Sugar Body Scrub would also make for a great gift idea, I store mine in the Half Pint Mason Jars and it’s perfect!
I do use mine almost daily in the shower, you will see that a little goes a long way! And it always leaves my skin feeling great, and if one day if actually helps with cellulite, that’s just an added bonus 😉
Where to buy the ingredients:
- Coffee – Amazon or your favorite retailer
- Organic Sugar – Amazon or your favorite retailer – you can use white, Palm, or brown sugar
- Organic Coconut Oil – Amazon
- Half Pint Jars – any retail store or on Amazon
If you are looking for the most amazing body care routine, use this Coffee Sugar Beauty Scrub and then pamper yourself with this Homemade Body Butter.