This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Enjoy the added protein of chicken in this Chicken Breakfast Skillet Recipe. This recipe is ready to enjoy in 15 minutes.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine
Easy Chicken Breakfast Skillet
The kids and I have been working on getting situated for Back to School. We were at Walmart picking up some of the teacher Wish-List items when I realized I should get some things for dinner for the week and our weekly Pancake Sunday breakfast.
I don’t know about you, but I need items that are easy to make, especially on those busy back to school nights! I grabbed for Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Strips because they are so versatile. You can make fajitas, chicken salad, and more in just minutes!
I know I mentioned we have Pancake Sunday at our house weekly, well we have all the neighbors come too – sometimes up to 20-25 people! The kids all eat pancakes, but us adults like to get a bit more creative with our breakfast so I decided to make that beautiful Chicken Breakfast Skillet pictured up there. It was so easy and I got so many compliments! I love that we only needed a few ingredients.
Once you saute the veggies and warm the chicken, you are almost done!
Just make some room for the egg(s) and cover the pan until the egg is done til your liking and enjoy!
In fact, this Chicken Breakfast Skillet with Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Strips would also make for a perfect weeknight meal…Come on, you haven’t had a Breakfast For Dinner Night?!
Here’s my Chicken Breakfast Skillet Recipe, be sure to print it and pin it so that you can make it again and again.
Chicken Breakfast Skillet
- Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Strips
- Mushrooms - diced
- Sweet mini pepper - diced
- 2 tbsp onion - diced
- Hash browns - I used the O'Brien ready-to-cook variety
- 2 Eggs
- Heat one pan with a small amount of olive oil
- Cook hash browns until lightly brown
- Heat another pan with a small amount of olive oil
- In the 2nd pan, saute the veggies until soft, then add in the desired amount of Tyson Grilled ad Ready Chicken Strips *I used 4 pieces for one serving
- When veggies are cooked and chicken is warm, add to the pan with the hashbrowns
- Using a spoon, make a small opening in the pan for the egg
- Add the egg to the opening you made
- Cover and cook until egg is to your liking - I cooked mine over medium and it took approx 5 mins
- Top with cheese and salsa if desired
I hope you and your family enjoy this Chicken Breast Skillet as much as we do!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.